Jesus...They both deserve the electric chair

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:51 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:41 pm Her lack of common sense doesn’t make her a poor associate. It simply makes her someone I don’t seek advice from.

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:18 pm

Why on earth would you even associate with someone so stupid
That's not a lack of common sense. That is foolishness,ignorance and stupidity
Yds is interested in herbal medicine but right now it's limited to mint and ginger for an upset stomach and aloe for minor burns. I think there's a place for herbal medicine. Lots of plants can help heal or provide nutrients but naturally it's got limitations.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:14 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:27 pm

And she got off Scott free...after all she was brainwashed into believing the doctor
In this day and age Idk how that happens. It's one thing to not believe in vaccines or that antibiotics cure a cold. But sheesh I think a middle schooler knows what diabetes is and how to cure it. This fact is in every news media in the country. I just don't get it.
There iS no cure for diabetes.....Especially type 1
Yes i should have said control it. While I'm talking to you I'm discussing this case with ds and not thinking.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:17 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 pm

In this day and age Idk how that happens. It's one thing to not believe in vaccines or that antibiotics cure a cold. But sheesh I think a middle schooler knows what diabetes is and how to cure it. This fact is in every news media in the country. I just don't get it.
Yes i should have said control it. While I'm talking to you I'm discussing this case with ds and not thinking.
I knew you were much smarter than that. I was about to ask what you were drinking. For science of course
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm afraid my sil is going to end up in jail for the same reason. My niece has a persistent cough and our best guess is asthma but my sil refuses to take her to the doctor. I almost ended up in the er with her once because she was having a hard time breathing just gasping for air. I don't care what my sil says if it had gone on much longer we would have been at the er.
She says oh we just treat it with oils it's better than anything the doctors have.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:20 pm I'm afraid my sil is going to end up in jail for the same reason. My niece has a persistent cough and our best guess is asthma but my sil refuses to take her to the doctor. I almost ended up in the er with her once because she was having a hard time breathing just gasping for air. I don't care what my sil says if it had gone on much longer we would have been at the er.
She says oh we just treat it with oils it's better than anything the doctors have.
Call CPS that's medical neglect
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:17 pm

I knew you were much smarter than that. I was about to ask what you were drinking. For science of course
I wish I had something lol but I don't. Just Nyquil for this cold I have.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:20 pm I'm afraid my sil is going to end up in jail for the same reason. My niece has a persistent cough and our best guess is asthma but my sil refuses to take her to the doctor. I almost ended up in the er with her once because she was having a hard time breathing just gasping for air. I don't care what my sil says if it had gone on much longer we would have been at the er.
When that happened to my son it turned out he had bronchitis. He got an inhaler and antibiotic.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:21 pm
I'm afraid she would get placed with her dad. That would be even worse hes abusive.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So the alternative is to say NOTHING and let her possible die?
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:28 pm
I'm afraid she would get placed with her dad. That would be even worse hes abusive.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:28 pm
You could tell that to CPS but chances are they might just demand mom takes the child to the doctor. The problem is they may notify dad. I'd insist the child goes to the doctor if I had to do it myself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic