SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think they need to look at the guy that suddenly stepped down from his position as well. And past employees, as well as family members, and any visitors she had. So sad, and sick!

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:50 am I think they need to look at the guy that suddenly stepped down from his position as well. And past employees, as well as family members, and any visitors she had. So sad, and sick!
I heard that the last time she was seen by her doctor was April 16th. He could very well be the father. I'd like to hear a comment from him.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

viv74 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 pm
Emandab wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm Im wondering how those that bathed her didn't see any trauma.
I'd imagine there isn't much trauma when the person isn't fighting back.
I know every pregnancy is different. But how did they not at least see movement from the baby. Mine were constantly moving not to mention the shape of your stomach changes . The only thing that is possible is that feeding tubes provide a strict calorie count. She probably didn’t gain much weight
The baby weighed 7.7 I wonder how much the mom weighs.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:29 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:03 pm That's so disgusting and awful. I hope they get shut down and I hope the family gets big bucks in a lawsuit. I'm interested to see how they will find out who the father is. Idk how DNA testing would work in something like this and what the legalities are. I wonder if the man left behind evidence that they could collect right now. Maybe he continued to rape her up until the end. I wonder if multiple men raped her. So many questions. Reminds me of that nasty scene in Kill Bill.
She gave birth, all they would need to do is a paternity test.
But I'm sure they'll need an order from a judge. They should check workers first and go down the line. I have a feeling the guy already left the area. He would if he was smart anyway. I'm kind of hoping they have evidence and that person is already in the system but it's doubtful. This is just such a huge mess and will probably take years to sort out. Ugh. I think a lot of shady shit went down. It's possible they may never find the dad but I hope they do.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

viv74 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 pm
Emandab wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm Im wondering how those that bathed her didn't see any trauma.
I'd imagine there isn't much trauma when the person isn't fighting back.
I know every pregnancy is different. But how did they not at least see movement from the baby. Mine were constantly moving not to mention the shape of your stomach changes . The only thing that is possible is that feeding tubes provide a strict calorie count. She probably didn’t gain much weight
They talked about this on the Phoenix news just this morning (sort of "home" for the story since this happened in AZ). Apparently the woman was on some drug (I forget the name) to prevent seizures, and that drug could explain little to no movement of the baby in the womb and also could explain why the baby coded upon birth. Also, apparently at some point in the past, the woman had surgery for some sort of bowel obstruction and the surgery could've altered the positioning of her uterus. The doctor talking about this stuff said that it still doesn't excuse someone not discovering she was pregnant, but it explains why her pregnancy would not present like a "normal" pregnancy.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:06 am
agander2017 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:50 am I think they need to look at the guy that suddenly stepped down from his position as well. And past employees, as well as family members, and any visitors she had. So sad, and sick!
I heard that the last time she was seen by her doctor was April 16th. He could very well be the father. I'd like to hear a comment from him.
Oh my goodness... Yes, they need to look at him too for sure!

Locked Previous topicNext topic