perhaps I am the devil in heels

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:05 am
agander2017 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:54 am So, wait... your ex is now homeless, and you are staying in his house? How does that work? Why didn't you leave instead of kicking him out of his own house?
According to her, she owns the house and rents it to him in exchange for her not having to pay child support for her kids. He also pays all the bills and pays her to pay his bills. If she left, she would have nowhere to go, plus she can't just take the two sons because he has custody of them.

On the off chance this is real, she is the queen of one sided stories. There have been too many times that she has told stories that make her look like the angel while everyone else is just horrid, until she posts a text or other detail that shows the truth of the situation. Her son just went through a emotionally traumatic experience, the father of her two kids who has raised them full time until right now is missing after having an out of character behavioral change, and she's on here all just talking about herself and how everything is about her even though she says she did nothing wrong, and subtly dropping that she got what people said she couldn't have and now has all the kids.
You are a shit mom lying troll also Lena, those that live in glass house shouldnt throw stones,.
For someone who isnt on here that much, according to what you've said in posts....you sure know a lot about her life and she's not the only member you apparently stalk.
Attachments
tenor (10).gif
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:28 pm
agander2017 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:54 am So, wait... your ex is now homeless, and you are staying in his house? How does that work? Why didn't you leave instead of kicking him out of his own house?
According to her, she owns the house and rents it to him in exchange for her not having to pay child support for her kids. He also pays all the bills and pays her to pay his bills. If she left, she would have nowhere to go, plus she can't just take the two sons because he has custody of them.

On the off chance this is real, she is the queen of one sided stories. There have been too many times that she has told stories that make her look like the angel while everyone else is just horrid, until she posts a text or other detail that shows the truth of the situation. Her son just went through a emotionally traumatic experience, the father of her two kids who has raised them full time until right now is missing after having an out of character behavioral change, and she's on here all just talking about herself and how everything is about her even though she says she did nothing wrong, and subtly dropping that she got what people said she couldn't have and now has all the kids.
You are a shit mom lying troll also Lena, those that live in glass house shouldnt throw stones,.
For someone who isnt on here that much, according to what you've said in posts....you sure know a lot about her life and she's not the only member you apparently stalk.
You're not going to get the drama you're looking for, troll.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:05 pm

You're not going to get the drama you're looking for, troll.
Already got it cheeky
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LOL!

C'mon now ..you've gone too far, RB.

Too Trolltastic.
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You're looking a bit stalky there yourself.

But, as a user who isn't especially active (although I'll admit I'm on here more than I should be), I have to say that these two are the ones I know the most about, and it's not because I post stalk them, it's because every thread I see them post in there is at least one poster following them around and spewing out their life story.

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like the dad isn't the only one. The kid wasn't listening, and he yelled back. If I had to assume, it's because she is the monkey wrench in their peaceful world. He had them full time, I seriously doubt he suddenly blew up for no reason. He sounds like he was stressed, and we can all gather where that stress came from. I doubt she owns the house, because if she did, why would she be trying to get her other dude to let her live in his other house?

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:09 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:14 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:57 am

He had a meltdown as usual over some dumb shit, I used to cater to that shit but now I just ignore him however his meltdowns are now affecting our ds. Ds loves being around his dad. When my SO was going through his meltdown he completely checked out of parenting. DS fell and bumped his head and went straight to his father for comfort and my SO totally ignored him, wouldn't even acknowledge his existence. Day 2 of the meltdown continues and I told him to look after ds while I showered. I came out of the shower and ds was on the counter eating tums while my SO was still in his ignoring us phase. Two days of not acknowledging us. I was ok with him shutting down from me during his meltdowns but now I've noticed that he will do the same thing with our kids during his meltdowns.
What “dumb shit” was he melting down over?
Ds found a beer bottle cap and was playing with it and SO asked how did he even get it. I told him I gave a couple of beer to my friend's husband when they stopped by the other day.
Didn’t you clean up when they left?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:17 pm
stilltfez wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:57 pm OP, what do you get out of telling us these stories that paint you in a bad light?
You guys are the ones painting me in a bad light, I don't see it that way. I left my SO like so many of you suggested but yet that is not good enough. I'm trying to rebuild my life with all of my kids but somehow that is not good enough. I literally mind my business everyday but somehow something ALWAYS comes up and that's why I referred to myself as the devil in hills.
RB how old are you?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:17 pm
stilltfez wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:57 pm OP, what do you get out of telling us these stories that paint you in a bad light?
You guys are the ones painting me in a bad light, I don't see it that way. I left my SO like so many of you suggested but yet that is not good enough. I'm trying to rebuild my life with all of my kids but somehow that is not good enough. I literally mind my business everyday but somehow something ALWAYS comes up and that's why I referred to myself as the devil in hills.
Do you think the way you left and where you went paints you in a positive light? You've claimed to be packing money away from work done for both of these men, but you can't afford to get your own place without them? How exactly are you trying to rebuild your life?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is this the son that was forced to sleep on the floor because you were so busy chasing after another sugar daddy you couldn't be bothered to get him a bed? Don't try to act like you are a good mom and you give a shit about your kids when we all know you'll ditch them in a heartbeat for a big fat bank account.
Locked Previous topicNext topic