I am sickened and ashamed

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

BTW we had to put up with 8 years of nasty comments about Obama, his supporters etc. That was allowed in the forum as long as it wasn't a personal attack. If people can handle it for 8 years then I am sure you can put on your big girl panties and deal with the fact that some people aren't going to like 45 and what he stands for and they have freedom of speech. Deal with it.
Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:29 pm
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:27 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Seems the truth hit a cord. Good ;-)
So you're answer is no then? You can be N adult here? Would you allow your children to act this way? When they were little (if they are adults now) did you teach them to speak with kindness or to insult and attack others?

Can we PLEASE stop with the childish behavior? Please? So everyone can enjoy being here? Please. I'm asking you to dig deep and be mature here. Please.
If there is something reportable then report it. I have not attacked anyone personally. I give what I get in here. Have a nice day.
I never said you were breaking TOS. I asked if you could please conduct yourself as a mature adult. In fact, I begged you too. I begged you to stop with the immaturity. Ignore someone you dont like instead of throwing out insults and acting childish. I just dont understand why this is so hard to do.
Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I truly do not understand you two members. I can't understand this behavior.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:31 pm I suggest you address BJ and advise her .
Otherwise, if you don’t, your comments are useless
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Seems the truth hit a cord. Good ;-)
So you're answer is no then? You can be N adult here? Would you allow your children to act this way? When they were little (if they are adults now) did you teach them to speak with kindness or to insult and attack others?

Can we PLEASE stop with the childish behavior? Please? So everyone can enjoy being here? Please. I'm asking you to dig deep and be mature here. Please.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:32 pm

If there is something reportable then report it. I have not attacked anyone personally. I give what I get in here. Have a nice day.
I never said you were breaking TOS. I asked if you could please conduct yourself as a mature adult. In fact, I begged you too. I begged you to stop with the immaturity. Ignore someone you dont like instead of throwing out insults and acting childish. I just dont understand why this is so hard to do.
Take our own advise. Tata!
Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:34 pm

I have spoken to you in an adult and mature manner while you have tried to dismiss me with every reply. I have been mature. I have acted my age. I'm asking you do to the say and wondering why you can't.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you’re not familiar with BJ and her replies then I’m sorry I mentioned it.
I’ll just be moving along now...
🙁
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:33 pm I truly do not understand you two members. I can't understand this behavior.
libbylu wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:31 pm I suggest you address BJ and advise her .

Deleted User 473

Unread post

Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:35 pm

I have spoken to you in an adult and mature manner while you have tried to dismiss me with every reply. I have been mature. I have acted my age. I'm asking you do to the say and wondering why you can't.
I asked why you can't take your own advice. How is that a problem? Just ignore the people you don't get along with. Doing so would show more maturity instead of looking like you (general) are trying to bully two members out of the group because they don't agree with your politics.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:33 pm I truly do not understand you two members. I can't understand this behavior.

I don't understand it either. Maybe just ignoring would be a good option.
Thelastunicorn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:38 pm
Thelastunicorn wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:35 pm

I asked why you can't take your own advice. How is that a problem? Just ignore the people you don't get along with. Doing so would show more maturity instead of looking like you (general) are trying to bully two members out of the group because they don't agree with your politics.
Why can't you show that level of maturity as well? I have been asking you questions and you have decided to try and dismiss me as if you have that power. You don't. I have been lurking for a long time here. Yes, Billie is rude and can be nasty but you are no better. I have seen you say of some rude, mean things to others when they had not quoted you in posts.

I am just blown away by a few of your behaviors. I can't understand how adult women can act like this. Truly can't. It makes me sad for the future to think that children have been raised with adults who behave this way.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:31 pm BTW we had to put up with 8 years of nasty comments about Obama, his supporters etc. That was allowed in the forum as long as it wasn't a personal attack. If people can handle it for 8 years then I am sure you can put on your big girl panties and deal with the fact that some people aren't going to like 45 and what he stands for and they have freedom of speech. Deal with it.
Yes.
The racist and prejudiced slams directed at both Obamas, their children, were so horrible it was shocking.
Nothing said about Trump has ever come close .
His fondness for orange fake tan is such a silly thing . Everyone knows it’s a harmless way to criticize!
( but I could post thousands of words about his actual flaws of character and lack of morals that are hard to tolerate especially from a PRESIDENT.)
Locked Previous topicNext topic