At Montana Rally, Trump Might Trigger Another Media Meltdown Over His Remarks About This GOP Congressman

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:02 pm
29again wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:47 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:29 pmtriggered
That's for sure!
Bullshit , you BJ minion.
Ohhhhhh, I bet she’s really skeered now!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Somebody is enjoying her box of wine.
KAG
Mean Girl
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:29 pmtriggered
That's for sure!
And bingo!! Right over the target, it appears!
Grow up, iggy. YOU are the one who said that those who don't like being reported need to get a spine. I have to ask, did you ever find your spine, the one that would allow you to simply go on past a post or comment you don't agree with? I have doubts. Here's the thing, though.. I work, and can't be here much. When I do get in here, I find that comments have already been said, that I agree with and there is no point, imo, to state over and over that I agree with this or that. I find it simpler and more effective to like the comments I like. If that makes me a "minion" in your little scared world, I'm OK with that. But in the meantime, you should really look into growing the f**k up.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:18 am

That's for sure!
Ohhhhhh, I bet she’s really skeered now!
Only that I might fall off my chair laughing...
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:21 am

That's for sure!
Grow up, iggy. YOU are the one who said that those who don't like being reported need to get a spine. I have to ask, did you ever find your spine, the one that would allow you to simply go on past a post or comment you don't agree with? I have doubts. Here's the thing, though.. I work, and can't be here much. When I do get in here, I find that comments have already been said, that I agree with and there is no point, imo, to state over and over that I agree with this or that. I find it simpler and more effective to like the comments I like. If that makes me a "minion" in your little scared world, I'm OK with that. But in the meantime, you should really look into growing the f**k up.
Wow
Another long long inaccurate and self involved essay from you.
I don’t have time to try to figure out what your gripe is all about.
The best guess is that if I dislike Trump and tell you why, that inspires a lot of defensive BS from you which includes your quoting from BJ, the leader of the conservative right wing in this group ( and at CM)
Same old same old.
Yawn
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:32 am Somebody is enjoying her box of wine.
I don’t own a box of wine.
I do have lots of Davani purified water which I drink 24/7 . No sodas ( pop).
It’s healthy.
Try it.
It might help
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:46 am
29again wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:21 am

Wow
Another long long inaccurate and self involved essay from you.
I don’t have time to try to figure out what your gripe is all about.
The best guess is that if I dislike Trump and tell you why, that inspires a lot of defensive BS from you which includes your quoting from BJ, the leader of the conservative right wing in this group ( and at CM)
Same old same old.
Yawn
Suggestions....
Learn to read, then you would know.
Don't be a F***ing hypocrite.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:50 am
It’s healthy.
Try it.
It might help
You mean Dasani, right? And that isn't really so healthy. It's bottled tap water, to which has been added potassium chloride, salt, and magnesium sulphate. Long term side effects of those minerals can be serious..... Oh, and they put potassium chloride in the cocktail they use for lethal injections....

Just thought you should know. Inform yourself about your Dasani water https://www.isitbadforyou.com/questions ... ad-for-you
Expand your thinking

Try it.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What does "Media Meltdown" mean to you?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:50 am
It’s healthy.
Try it.
It might help
“Davani”? Or do you mean Dasani which is bottled by Coke? That is the nastiest tasting bottled water there is. We call it “Danasti”

Do yourself a favor and get a faucet mount PUR filter. They’re around $30 bucks, use replaceable filters (the light tells you when to change filters) and you get months of tasty purified water without all the plastic bottles.

If you want bottled water Ice Mountain spring water is so much fresher tasting than purified water. Next best is the store brand, and cheaper.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic