Putin hails fall of United States as moral leader

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

5b4df9624474db37008b4825-1334-889.jpg
libbylu wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:52 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:56 pm
libbylu wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Hrs a dangerous man. A horrible man.
I still can’t believe Trump was so friendly , praised his strength and was so close to him.
Do you think Trump should be unfriendly with Russia? Obama met with Putin several times. Even called Putin on the phone to personally congratulate him when he won the election. Can you believe Obama was so friendly, praised him, and was so close with him he called him?
That’s not true.
I realize you are a committed Trump supporter but try to be honest and responsible. Don’t bring up Obama and tell stories that aren’t true.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Hrs a dangerous man. A horrible man.
I still can’t believe Trump was so friendly , praised his strength and was so close to him.
Do you think Trump should be unfriendly with Russia? Obama met with Putin several times. Even called Putin on the phone to personally congratulate him when he won the election. Can you believe Obama was so friendly, praised him, and was so close with him he called him?
That’s not true.
I realize you are a committed Trump supporter but try to be honest and responsible. Don’t bring up Obama and tell stories that aren’t true.
It's all pretty easily verifiable Libby. Assuming you want to know facts and all....

Can you believe how "friendly" Obama is with Putin here? How could he?!?

Hey look. Obama said he and Putin have shared interests right here at 3:20:

Oh look Libby. SNOPES even says I'm right.

CLAIM:
President Obama congratulated Vladimir Putin for Russia's election results in 2012, a diplomatic move for which President Trump was criticized in 2018.
RATING:
TRUE.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/presi ... -2012-win/
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How could Obama?

He's so despicable!
KAG
Mean Girl
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:02 pm

That’s not true.
It's all pretty easily verifiable Libby. Assuming you want to know facts and all....

CLAIM:
President Obama congratulated Vladimir Putin for Russia's election results in 2012, a diplomatic move for which President Trump was criticized in 2018.
RATING:
TRUE.
They were at the G20 meeting with representatives from other countries and Obama was being professional and Presidential. Not unusual for Presidents.
Its like “ filling a square” .
I didn’t expect you to see the difference between Obama and Trump’s behavior concerning Putin.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:21 pm

That’s not true.

CLAIM:
RATING:
TRUE.
They were at the G20 meeting with representatives from other countries and Obama was being professional and Presidential. Not unusual for Presidents.
I didn’t expect you to see the difference between Obama and Trump’s behavior concerning Putin.
I really don't understand why you engage certain people at all. Might as well be talking to a wall. In their depraved minds he can do no wrong. He literally is their Messiah. Mental health in America is truly a larger issue than we thought.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That’s not true.

CLAIM:
RATING:
TRUE.
You can't expect me to see how it's different. I can't expect you to see how it's the same.
Oh well. I'm crushed.

Meanwhile, Trump just declared he's ending a decades long treaty with Russia. Shall we go ahead and assume you support that decision?
KAG
Mean Girl
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:24 pm

CLAIM:
RATING:
TRUE.
I really don't understand why you engage certain people at all. Might as well be talking to a wall. In their depraved minds he can do no wrong. He literally is their Messiah. Mental health in America is truly a larger issue than we thought.
Yep
It does seem a waste of time ... but I keep trying, hoping to get through to them.
You’re right- - like talking to a wall.

This is how he “won” the Election.

Millions of irrational, witless, uninformed people who live on wishful thinking.
With Trump, he could lead us into
WW3 and they’d blame Obama.
He could do it.
It’s going to get worse .
It’s scary
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That’s not true.

CLAIM:
RATING:
TRUE.

After Russia was kicked out of the G8 in 2014 for illegally annexing Crimea, Obama and Putin spoke briefly at the 70th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy about the ongoing situation in Ukraine.

It was one of several informal meetings the two leaders had as they crossed paths on the world stage over the years. Another example was at the G20 summit in St. Petersburg in September 2013.

Sources: US State Department, The Independent, ABC News, The Atlantic
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:26 pm

CLAIM:
RATING:
TRUE.
You can't expect me to see how it's different. I can't expect you to see how it's the same.
Oh well. I'm crushed.

Meanwhile, Trump just declared he's ending a decades long treaty with Russia. Shall we go ahead and assume you support that decision?
Hell no.
You obviously don’t know what the treaty was all about.
🙄
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:38 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:26 pm
Oh well. I'm crushed.

Hell no.
You obviously don’t know what the treaty was all about.
🙄
lol
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic