Allowance?

SahmOP

Unread post

Wow, you all have the same answer for ne ...he can be controlling i feel trapped stuck here in this house....i cant work money might be tight for going back to school blah blah blah ...f**k.

Unread post

SahmOP wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:25 am Wow, you all have the same answer for ne ...he can be controlling i feel trapped stuck here in this house....i cant work money might be tight for going back to school blah blah blah ...f**k.
How old are you?
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope, I don't think this is normal. It sounds manipulative and abusive. I'm a SAHM, too. My husband and I have a joint bank account and credit card that we both have equal access too. I have my own debit and credit card. We often discuss our finances together. We both know how much is in the bank and what we can and cannot afford.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How does that make you feel? Because that is the only thing that matters.

Unread post

If your parents are at all open to helping you improve your situation, I suggest you speak with them and move back home if they allow it.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:13 am That's not acceptable. You're partners. The money belongs to both of you equally.
Exactly this.

Start sending him a bill for all the childcare you do.

Unread post

You're a perfect example of why babies shouldn't have babies.
SahmOP wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:25 am Wow, you all have the same answer for ne ...he can be controlling i feel trapped stuck here in this house....i cant work money might be tight for going back to school blah blah blah ...f**k.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:12 am I'd never stay with a man like that. When I was a SAHM DH didn't give me money. Things were bought that needed bought regardless of who made the money. Not like I had to ask if I needed a new bra or something.
Exactly.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:36 am You're a perfect example of why babies shouldn't have babies.
Meh, I understand your position but she already has the child. Maybe try offering some constructive advice instead of acting like a bitch?
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'd be with $80 to spend on what I wanted.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic