Dunkin' Donuts employee fired for pouring water on sleeping homeless man

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:08 pm I don't get the big deal. It was water, not lava. Obviously the homeless man had been told numerous times before to not sleep in there and he did it anyway. I'm guessing the employee was frustrated and decided he had to do more than just tell the man to leave this time.

Homeless people loitering in businesses can be a real issue for the business. If you aren't a paying customer you have no business being in there.
Then call the police. There's no need to escalate the situation by becoming physical. . The idiot is lucky that the man didn't become violent with him.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

"my nigga" tsk..tsk. He's one badass mofo huh? More like a ghetto ass POS in a F***ing apron.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:08 pm I don't get the big deal. It was water, not lava. Obviously the homeless man had been told numerous times before to not sleep in there and he did it anyway. I'm guessing the employee was frustrated and decided he had to do more than just tell the man to leave this time.

Homeless people loitering in businesses can be a real issue for the business. If you aren't a paying customer you have no business being in there.
It could have been handled way better. And then start throwing out racial slurs and film it and then laugh at the poor guy. no

Unread post

The big deal was that it was battery
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fired?? They should be arrested and charged.
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Because it could have been handled better. Dumping water on him and then laughing. It was bullshit. Homeless or not he is still a person. They could have called the cops, but no they decided to humiliate him, while recording it so it could be shared on Facebook, while laughing at him.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ew.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The big deal is it was wrong to do that. Not hard to understand. That piece of trash employee is lucky he didn't end up in jail.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's a human being, that is what the big deal is. That isn't okay to do to anyone. If you don't want him there, take the proper route, don't dump water on a man who now has to go out in the cold.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's a human being, that is what the big deal is. That isn't okay to do to anyone. If you don't want him there, take the proper route, don't dump water on a man who now has to go out in the cold.
Locked Previous topicNext topic