Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:41 pm I’m torn. On the one hand, Sabrina is supposed to be lighthearted and funny. On the other, I love scary stuff. I guess that means I’ll watch to make up my mind
That's my plan. And it's timely with Halloween.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:40 pm
Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:38 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Now that reboot I’m actually looking forward to. I expect it to be different, but I don’t think with Whedon being involved it’ll get butchered and do a 180. But if they title it Buffy the Bunny Babysitter or turn it all cutesy sunshine and lollipops I’m out.
Lol, why do you think the Sabrina thing is going to be bunnys and rainbows?
Lol, I don’t. Sabrina was a comic book, a cartoon, a cute light hearted sitcom, and even a few movies. This reboot is going in the opposite direction. I don’t have a problem with someone wanting to do chilling adventures of a 16 yr old witch who signs her soul over. If they made it a completely separate entity, I’d be down with giving it a try. I was using the Buffy reference as a sort of 180 from the original, plus I was bored last night and was watching a video on inside jokes in the series so bunnies were on the brain, lol.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I won't watch a Buffy reboot. Buffy is perfect as it is. My kids are watching all of them again with me and we just finished the musical episode
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ooh I want to watch it
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:40 pm
Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:38 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Now that reboot I’m actually looking forward to. I expect it to be different, but I don’t think with Whedon being involved it’ll get butchered and do a 180. But if they title it Buffy the Bunny Babysitter or turn it all cutesy sunshine and lollipops I’m out.
Lol, why do you think the Sabrina thing is going to be bunnys and rainbows?
I personally loathe bunny's and rainbows.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:38 pm Ooh I want to watch it
I still need to watch 13 reasons why. Did you see it?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:21 pm
Madeyemoody wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:38 pm Ooh I want to watch it
I still need to watch 13 reasons why. Did you see it?
I just started season 2.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

I will give it a try.. thanks! Even though I love scifi and supernatural movies and shows, I did not watch the original "Sabrina..." show because I found it too light-hearted (silly).
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I thought this was going to be on CW. I hope there will still be a Riverdale crossover at some point.

I was hoping it'd be just a little more lighthearted.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:33 pm I thought it looked dumb. Nothing will be the original 90's Sabrina.
Agreed. It wasn't supposed to be a scary storyline. It is about a teenager trying to make it through school without anyone finding out who or what she is. The fact that they flipped it to make it creepy just irritates me.

Locked Previous topicNext topic