Another temperature spin off

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Currently my a/c is off so I'd open windows, the screen door, etc. Summertime I'd bump the ac down.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s not that we like it cool, we just have other things we’d rather put the money toward than a high electric bill. We have eight people in our house, so there’s a wide range in preferences, but we keep it on 75 in the summer, 58 in the winter, and that seems to be the limits in which everyone can adjust themselves by putting on a layer or turning on a fan without overheating or getting dangerously cold. We live in VA now, so the hot months are longer, but when we lived in NY where it was only 80-100 for a couple months of the year, we didn’t even have AC.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I said in a previous post that I control the temperature. I'm not a tyrant or anything, but I don't do well if I'm hot.

No issues in the summer because of this. I keep it refreshingly cool. In the winter, sometimes they may get a little chilly, but they'll throw on a hoodie or sweats and be just fine.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lately, I just put on more clothes if I am chilly. If it was just my hubby, I would turn the heat up. But my kids also seem to enjoy it a bit cooler, and I will almost always make decision that prioritize their comfort, lol, well, within reason…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic