Your second to last lover

patteacake
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:48 pm I don't remember.
Lol
ImageImage
patteacake
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Lessmaydays wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:23 pm He moved out of state. I was flying out often to visit him, hoping he'd ask me to move in with him. Meanwhile an old guy friend, the stereotypical "nice boy" showed up, was "in love" with me. I settled from the nice guy what I had wanted from the other. Was a mistake. Gosh, i miss the good S*x. I miss how crazy hot he was. Eh, he wasn't the right guy for me either but :-( back up, so I was hanging out with that nice guy, we're like "we should get married" and I had to tell out of state boy it was over with us. I HOPEhes really not my second to last. How sad. I hope that I have more ahead in my future
That is sad. :(
ImageImage
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Exfiance... He's doing real well with a different woman. They were made for each other and I'm glad to see how they're doing.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 670

Unread post

He was my first love. We met in high school. We had a roller coaster on and off relationship for 15 years. I finally just had enough. He said he wanted space. I told him I was giving him all the space he wanted because I was through. In all the 15 years we were doing that wild roller coaster ride, he never once said he loved me. I figured it was time we both grew up and went on and looked for adult relationships. I wanted a man who could commit to me instead of just a FWB type with no strings attached. I met my husband shortly afterwards.
Bren_da
Donated
Donated
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My husband. Now he's my ex.
Bakingmomma
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ex BF. I left him. He was a loser.
Sweetpeasgilr

Unread post

I honestly don’t even remember..
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The only other one besides my husband was a high school boyfriend. He graduated and joined the army I started dating my husband the end!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't have one...I have only been with DH.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Moonskytiger
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My crazy ex, it ended cause I got upset he was spending money on drugs and movies and not paying the rent or getting what the baby needed, he told me I was a b----- and got engaged to someone else a week later. They are married though not happily and can have no contact with his kids, including the 2 we have together. He didn't have the drug issue when we got together that started after I was pregnant the 2nd time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic