Teen mom 2

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 pm But, and I hate to defend Janelle, Barbara has Jace in the front seat ALL THE TIME. So her whole ”Nathan, she had Jace in the FRONT” bullshit pissed me off.
It is legal for him to be in the front seat, just not safe. The teen moms on the shows seem to not car at all about car safety. So many of them dont wear seatbelts or blatantly text and drive
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:01 am
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 pm But, and I hate to defend Janelle, Barbara has Jace in the front seat ALL THE TIME. So her whole ”Nathan, she had Jace in the FRONT” bullshit pissed me off.
It is legal for him to be in the front seat, just not safe. The teen moms on the shows seem to not car at all about car safety. So many of them dont wear seatbelts or blatantly text and drive
I.know but barb acted like SHE would never have Jace in the front and she does.
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:07 am
Barb is a POS who raised an even bigger POS. I feel bad for Jace and all her kids.

I also hate that Janelle plays the victim all the time about Barb "stealing" Jace from her when she willingly signed her rights away.

All the moms are a mess. It is sad to see.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:12 am

Barb is a POS who raised an even bigger POS. I feel bad for Jace and all her kids.

I also hate that Janelle plays the victim all the time about Barb "stealing" Jace from her when she willingly signed her rights away.

Not all! Chelsea is fine... Maci on teen mom og is fine. Even Leah has cleaned up her act. Cate and Tyler are.... Mostly fine... Kail is a good mom just a mess personally... That's all I can comment on... Amber... Tries and seems like with the new guy so far is doing well but that is a whole wait and see type thing
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I feel bad for Janelle sometimes because she obviously had a chaotic and shitty childhood.

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 am

Not all! Chelsea is fine... Maci on teen mom og is fine. Even Leah has cleaned up her act. Cate and Tyler are.... Mostly fine... Kail is a good mom just a mess personally... That's all I can comment on... Amber... Tries and seems like with the new guy so far is doing well but that is a whole wait and see type thing
MTV leaves out a lot of bad things about both Maci and Chelsea.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:28 am

Well maci is a very heavy drinker but I can't see anything about Chelsea. Like you can see that maci is but they just don't show it. But I cannot see anything about Chelsea. What do you think chelsea’s deal is?
mrsary
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

When David is telling you you went to far, you DEFINITELY went too far!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mrsary wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:02 pm When David is telling you you went to far, you DEFINITELY went too far!
Lol, he actually sounded somewhat intelligent.
mrsary
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

Chelsea is codependent and could never make it without a man taking care of her.
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:28 am

Well maci is a very heavy drinker but I can't see anything about Chelsea. Like you can see that maci is but they just don't show it. But I cannot see anything about Chelsea. What do you think chelsea’s deal is?
Locked Previous topicNext topic