Well that was odd

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:21 pm Why are you even leaving your house at all?? And with a child?? Hello we are in a pandemic!!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:21 pm Why are you even leaving your house at all?? And with a child?? Hello we are in a pandemic!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Oh for gosh sake.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:57 pm
And the award for the LARGEST EMOJI goes to ANON 5!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You gotta cut people some slack, he was probably just trying to walk his child through virtual learning over the phone, while he's working. It drives us all to the point of just flipping random people off and cursing!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:06 pm You gotta cut people some slack, he was probably just trying to walk his child through virtual learning over the phone, while he's working. It drives us all to the point of just flipping random people off and cursing!
Thats why I just shrugged it off and drove off but it was too early for school. It was just odd.
I'm so thankful I don't have to deal with distance learning I don't know how parents do it.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:04 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:57 pm
And the award for the LARGEST EMOJI goes to ANON 5!
Crap that was me. Not sure how it became anon.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just because it was early in the morning, doesn't mean that he wasn't having a bad day. He could have been driving all night. There could have been other issues going on. Maybe his company that he drives for is giving him trouble. You just never know. Chalk it up to a bad day and just let it go.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:01 am Just because it was early in the morning, doesn't mean that he wasn't having a bad day. He could have been driving all night. There could have been other issues going on. Maybe his company that he drives for is giving him trouble. You just never know. Chalk it up to a bad day and just let it go.
Thats basically what I did. I'm not upset with him or anything I just keep wondering what is going on in his life to react like that. I feel bad for the guy.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:01 am Just because it was early in the morning, doesn't mean that he wasn't having a bad day. He could have been driving all night. There could have been other issues going on. Maybe his company that he drives for is giving him trouble. You just never know. Chalk it up to a bad day and just let it go.
Thats basically what I did. I'm not upset with him or anything I just keep wondering what is going on in his life to react like that. I feel bad for the guy.
I think right now everyone's tense, and high strung. My Uncle is a truck driver, and there have been days where it's just been bad. He's late for a delivery because of traffic, his boss gets upset even though there was nothing he could do about the traffic. People cut him off on the freeway. It really adds up quick and can make a morning quite sour.

Locked Previous topicNext topic