Where is live?

Anonymous 6

Unread post

So many have gone MIA. Are any of you in the FB group with them?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:08 pm So many have gone MIA. Are any of you in the FB group with them?
They’ll come back eventually. They’re not gone permanently. Live has taken breaks in the past then come back.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:14 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:08 pm So many have gone MIA. Are any of you in the FB group with them?
They’ll come back eventually. They’re not gone permanently. Live has taken breaks in the past then come back.
Weird for Sassy not to be around.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:54 pm

She said before this place was redundant. Isn't she on Reddit?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:04 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:54 pm

She said before this place was redundant. Isn't she on Reddit?
I had no clue there was a group on Reddit!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I don't know where LiveWhatULove is these days. But there's another member who has an active post right now that sure could use her handy dandy calendar!
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As we used to say on Heated Debates, I'm here now bitches!

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:04 pm I don't know where LiveWhatULove is these days. But there's another member who has an active post right now that sure could use her handy dandy calendar!
How did you tag her name?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Type:
a LEFT BRACKET followed by the word user FOLLOWED BY a RIGHT BRACKET
then, type the username followed by LEFT BRACKET backslash the word user RIGHT BRACKET

It seems like it would be hard to remember each time you want to use it. But it does eventually get ingrained in your mind. But if you're like me, the first time I learned how to do it, I had to write down the instructions. lol

Use the straight BRACKETS (not curly ones) as seen in the pic below: Top row, 2nd pair. [ ]
And this is a "backslash" /

To test to see if you inserted your tag correctly, after you've done the above, click PREVIEW before you send. If you did it right, the user's name will be COLORED. This isn't SeekingPeace, but you can test it out on her! lol

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:10 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:04 pm I don't know where LiveWhatULove is these days. But there's another member who has an active post right now that sure could use her handy dandy calendar!
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:45 pm Type:
a LEFT BRACKET followed by the word user FOLLOWED BY a RIGHT BRACKET
then, type the username followed by LEFT BRACKET backslash the word user RIGHT BRACKET

It seems like it would be hard to remember each time you want to use it. But it does eventually get ingrained in your mind. But if you're like me, the first time I learned how to do it, I had to write down the instructions. lol

Use the straight BRACKETS (not curly ones) as seen in the pic below: Top row, 2nd pair. [ ]
And this is a "backslash" /

To test to see if you inserted your tag correctly, after you've done the above, click PREVIEW before you send. If you did it right, the user's name will be COLORED. This isn't SeekingPeace, but you can test it out on her! lol

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:10 pm
SeekingPeace
Locked Previous topicNext topic