The kids and I moved during the quarantine and didnt tell anyone

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Why even let your family know where you live? If they're so toxic, why haven't you cut all contact with them?
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

They like the drama....

{Kat}
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good luck to you guys!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:52 am Why even let your family know where you live? If they're so toxic, why haven't you cut all contact with them?
When you live in such a small town you can't cut all contact.

I'll won't tell them exactly where I live. I do hope that one day I can repair some damage. My sister moved a few years ago and she has a much better relationship with my mom now.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LindaSmith wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:12 am Who helped you?
Just me and the kids
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:32 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:52 am Why even let your family know where you live? If they're so toxic, why haven't you cut all contact with them?

I'll won't tell them exactly where I live. I do hope that one day I can repair some damage. My sister moved a few years ago and she has a much better relationship with my mom now.
Why not. What does living in a small town have to do with it?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm

I can't go anywhere without seeing a family member. Even if I don't talk to them they will talk to me and my kids.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What's the point in moving if you stay in the same town?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:58 pm What's the point in moving if you stay in the same town?
I'm not in the same town or in the same state even anymore.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:49 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm

I can't go anywhere without seeing a family member. Even if I don't talk to them they will talk to me and my kids.
You simply turn around and leave without saying anything. Not hard at all. Pain in the ass? Yeah, but that's what is involved with cutting toxic people out of your life. Start shopping in the next town over.
Locked Previous topicNext topic