Memorial day weekend

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Working Saturday and Sunday!

I think we may set a tent up in the back yard on Monday and build a fire for hot dogs and s’mores.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We are going camping. I don't like camping on holiday weekends because it's so busy but some friends asked if we wanted to go and they have some land by a lake so it wouldn't be at a state park and packed. We are going next weekend to a state park. At this point I don't care where we go as long as we can take the boat and I can go fishing. I haven't been out yet this year and I'm itching to get on the water.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'm taking off the 29th to make it a four day weekend. It's my birthday. No plans.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No plans. DH has a job that is unpredictable. If I felt good about traveling to a bigger place, the kids and I would probably take off but I'm not sure running around in crowded places is a great idea right now.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:34 am what are your plans? We are going camping, it was originally fri- Monday, but supposed to rain a lot Friday and Saturday. So we may just go Sunday and Monday. Maybe it'll change so we can go sooner.
We are going to our house on the beach tomorrow morning for a week or two. The beach.is closed this year so only residents have access
Anonymous 5

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:49 am I am working but off the weekend before so if anything we'll do something then. We used to go to DH's aunt's house every year but that won't happen because of the virus this year.
This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend because Monday May 25th is Memorial Day
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:25 am No plans. DH has a job that is unpredictable. If I felt good about traveling to a bigger place, the kids and I would probably take off but I'm not sure running around in crowded places is a great idea right now.
Yeah, I agree that's its a bit early.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:01 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:49 am I am working but off the weekend before so if anything we'll do something then. We used to go to DH's aunt's house every year but that won't happen because of the virus this year.
This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend because Monday May 25th is Memorial Day

Oh damn. I'm all mixed up lol. Well still working and off the following weekend then.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We are going boating. It’s easy to social distance, and it’s finally getting warm enough to take our boat out. We’ll also just spend time at home in the pool and BBQing.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Saturday is my last day off on my 5 day break from work. Have to work Sunday, and most likely on Monday. Oh well. What soon-to-be-ex DH and his mommy choose to do are no concern of mine any longer. SS will probably stay glued to his computer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic