I wont go on a second date with him because he prayed on our date

Kikibix
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I wouldn’t date him again either. It was rude of him to impose his religious practices on you. He could have said a small prayer in his head and carried on without you even knowing.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, you both dodged a bullet.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
ButchersWife
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sounds logical. I'd do the same but not sure if I'd tell him the reason. I wouldn't him want to take his religion as a negative thing for himself if that makes sense.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am kind of creeped out for you.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No I disagree with your sister, it is not a dumb reason. I don't even think I would have stayed for coffee after having my hand grabbed like that. I'd probably would have jerked my hand away and asked him what the f**k did he think he was doing and then told him to have a nice life and left.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I would be hesitant as well.I am Christian myself but I don't like to be the showy type that prays in public. I would not totally discount him for this one thing but I would have an honest conversation with him about how I feel about all that right off.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yeah, that would have been my one and only date with him too. If your sister thinks his behavior is ok, she can go out with him.

Unread post

He shouldn't be interested in going out with you. It's not good to be unevenly yoked.
RedBottoms

Unread post

that kinda reminds me of this one asshole my friend ended up marrying. First of all he already had one divorce and one kid out of wedlock so the fact he was acting super religious was laughable. But he told her before going out with her on a date he was going to "pray about it". She was all "Oh he is so christian and godly", It was a show. But she bought it.
RedBottoms

Unread post

that kinda reminds me of this one asshole my friend ended up marrying. First of all he already had one divorce and one kid out of wedlock so the fact he was acting super religious was laughable. But he told her before going out with her on a date he was going to "pray about it". She was all "Oh he is so christian and godly", It was a show. But she bought it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic