Educate me please

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:44 pm cbd can be extracted from hemp but it's not as effective as CBD extracted from marijuana. Both can help with epilepsy/anxiety/other health issues but the CBD extracted from marijuana is "full spectrum" (It has trace amounts of THC and other elements of the plant that help it do it's job).

Hemp extracted CBD is often used for children and people who live in places where marijuana is illegal.

Hemp OIL isn't necessarily the same as hemp extracted CBD but a lot of companies try to market it as if it is.
Everything you said but there are some CBD oils without THC (drug in Mary Jane) This is very new science but it is somewhat believed the higher the THC content the more effective the oil for treatment. However, if your THC is too high in the oil you will be high as f**k
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:48 pm
PoplarGrove wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:44 pm cbd can be extracted from hemp but it's not as effective as CBD extracted from marijuana. Both can help with epilepsy/anxiety/other health issues but the CBD extracted from marijuana is "full spectrum" (It has trace amounts of THC and other elements of the plant that help it do it's job).

Hemp extracted CBD is often used for children and people who live in places where marijuana is illegal.

Hemp OIL isn't necessarily the same as hemp extracted CBD but a lot of companies try to market it as if it is.
Everything you said but there are some CBD oils without THC (drug in Mary Jane) This is very new science but it is somewhat believed the higher the THC content the more effective the oil for treatment. However, if your THC is too high in the oil you will be high as f**k
There are isolates made from Marijuana that don't contain anything but CBD. Anything that's called a full spectrum has trace amounts of THC in it. Not enough for you to notice or affect you in anyway. I'm told it wouldn't even show up in a drug screening. I think the higher THC to CBD ration is for pain, not epilepsy. I've never seen anything about THC being used to treat epilepsy. But no one I know needs to be treated for epilepsy so I'm not really up on the science.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:06 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:48 pm

There are isolates made from Marijuana that don't contain anything but CBD. Anything that's called a full spectrum has trace amounts of THC in it. Not enough for you to notice or affect you in anyway. I'm told it wouldn't even show up in a drug screening. I think the higher THC to CBD ration is for pain, not epilepsy. I've never seen anything about THC being used to treat epilepsy. But no one I know needs to be treated for epilepsy so I'm not really up on the science.
Like I said the science is very new and I don't really pay attention to CBD Oil. At the end of the day and I'm hitting or my PTSD is off the rails I'm just going outside and smoke a blunt. Other people prefer high THC content in their oil
Locked Previous topicNext topic