Who is going to Build A Bear today?

NotIsaidtheFly

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:54 am Not even if someone had a gun to my head.
Well Maybe then.. or if someone paid me a million dollars.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd rather pay double than deal with a crowd, lol. I'm a crybaby and won't even go to a theme park or whatever without a fast-pass of some sort.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No..I'm done with BAB..My daughter used to love that place and has about 15 or so bears.
anon 1

Unread post

Nope I don't go to any of those free or low priced things because people are crazy. Like when old navy has 1 sandals and people show up 8 hours before the store opens no thanks. The police were called to our build a bear, people are getting mean and unruly so no thanks. I will spend regular price or find it for sale online and buy it stuffed and go into the store when it's calm and do it.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

By 9 am it was already an 8 hour wait according to my local FB. Nope nope nope
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Nope. Never, ever have. It was highway robbery when they first came out. I think by the time you were finished with the bear and outfit, it was like $50, 20 years ago. No effin way was I paying that much for a stupid bear. Besides, my kid much preferred stuffed cats to bears anyway.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We tried bc we were going to be in the area anyways but 15 minutes before opening and the line was being estimated at 5 hours long. I wasn’t sticking around for that BS.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Apparently it was crazy and they’ve already closed the lines.
Attachments
27D37FC9-8908-4500-B5EB-1E0E163DCAF4.png
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

anon 1 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:35 am Nope I don't go to any of those free or low priced things because people are crazy. Like when old navy has 1 sandals and people show up 8 hours before the store opens no thanks. The police were called to our build a bear, people are getting mean and unruly so no thanks. I will spend regular price or find it for sale online and buy it stuffed and go into the store when it's calm and do it.
That’s me as well. I avoid those things.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 am Apparently it was crazy and they’ve already closed the lines.
I just got an email from build a bear saying that they had to shut the lines down lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic