My ex can't seem to understand that I CAN NOT switch weeks!

Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I swear I've read this word for word recently.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Jessi19
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Would his mother watch the children the week you don’t have childcare so your not in a bind? I realize it sucks having to pay when their not there but if his mother watched the children then it at least wouldn’t cost you anything and you’d still have care for your normal week.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:25 pm I swear I've read this word for word recently.

Its definitely on the recycle rotation.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The person you divorce is rarely the same person you married.
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:02 pm Another "my ex is being unreasonable" post?

Well I'm feeling bitchy today so I'll give my bitchy response of why did you have kids together if you can't even figure out simple shit together?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:48 pm This is going to be a random vent so if you don't like those leave now....

My ex is always trying to switch weeks with me which I can't do. My kids are in a strict daycare with no openings. They only go half the time so I only have slots for weeks that I have custody. If I tried to switch weeks I would have no daycare for them and I would have to pay for their slots even though they are not even going to be there.

My ex asks multiple times a year to switch and then gets rude with me when I tell him no. He lives with his mom so he never has to worry about childcare because she watches the kids.

He can't seem to understand that the daycare limits a lot of things. Most of the daycares in the area are the same way except for one private daycare that is $2,000 per kid per month who lets you go whenever you want which I can't afford. My ex just pretends like I am being selfish and difficult because I don't want to switch. He has even implied that I am a bad mom because I can't do what is best for the kids- his exact words.

It pisses me off. I just tell him no and stop talking to him about it but it doesn't stop him from sending rude texts. I am over it. Sometimes I wish I could live with my mom and not worry about childcare but I am a grown adult who takes care of myself.
This sure does happen a lot on here.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:25 pm I swear I've read this word for word recently.
This exact post was recycled and reposted repeatedly on cm but usually right before summer vacation or when school started in late august or september.
nmkj
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Stop wasting energy being pissed off about it. Accept that he's never going to stop asking and it's never going to happen and then push it out of your mind.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Just text "No. I will follow the custody agreement". Every time he asks. Don't try to explain or reason with him.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I might give him an explanation once as to why I can't do it. But after that, I think I'd stop answering his texts regarding that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic