Is it just me, or is this unacceptable to have in a grocery store?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:35 pm This is the the corn they have out.

It’s not a discount store or anything like that, just a regular store.

DC6A7683-8464-4C44-96E9-D27F37AD1466.jpeg
You need to get the manager, drag him by his ear over to the corn box. Ask the idiot if he would eat what appears to be rotton moldy corn? Snap a few pics of him standing in front of the nasty corn and tell him you are calling corporate, posting these pics on the stores fb page, IG, Twitter and on MC. You will also be giving a review on Yelp with pics included.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That looks disgusting! I'd definitely say something to the manager.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I always think it’s a seriously dumb move to have crappy produce out for sale. It’s not like anyone is going to buy it and it really gives a bad image to the store. Why even put it out? Cut your loses.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:42 pm

You need to get the manager, drag him by his ear over to the corn box. Ask the idiot if he would eat what appears to be rotton moldy corn? Snap a few pics of him standing in front of the nasty corn and tell him you are calling corporate, posting these pics on the stores fb page, IG, Twitter and on MC. You will also be giving a review on Yelp with pics included.
LOL. Drag him by the EAR. I see what you did there.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

That is disgusting. Our food lion does this too. Especially with meat. Yuck! They sell brown/greenish meat and lower the price for a managers special. I saw it today even ! Don’t know how they get away with it.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That is disgusting. I’ve never seen anything like that in the store before.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Which store is that? Kroger had some nasty broccoli for a while last year. Most of it had yellowing flowers and black spots. I complained to the guy putting it out and he said that they were having trouble getting broccoli. If the shit is that bad, they shouldn't put it out. Your store should shuck the corn to see exactly what it looks like and package it and sell it shucked if it's still decent. If it's not decent, they shouldn't put it out. Did you talk to the store manager?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 pm That is disgusting. Our food lion does this too. Especially with meat. Yuck! They sell brown/greenish meat and lower the price for a managers special. I saw it today even ! Don’t know how they get away with it.
THAT is exactly why I stopped shopping at Food Lion 20 years ago. I'll go there to pick up shelved items or frozen items if I need something quick because it's closer than Kroger and the store is smaller so I'm in and out and back home in about 20 minutes. But I won't buy meat and I rarely buy produce. Most of the time their produce looks like shit. And this is even AFTER Martins bought them.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You tell 'em!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

LOL :twisted:

You need to get the manager, drag him by his ear over to the corn box.
Locked Previous topicNext topic