Does anyone have a personal assistant?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:35 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:47 pm Yes. Her name is Rosey. She's a robot.

Best response!
I was hoping someone would get it lol.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

If this woman is employed by the same business you work for, she should not be doing personal shit. The company isn't paying her to pick up your dry cleaning or kids from soccer, for example. She's there to handle your appointment book and your paperwork.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No... if I did they’d be bored all day lol...
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:45 pm If this woman is employed by the same business you work for, she should not be doing personal shit. The company isn't paying her to pick up your dry cleaning or kids from soccer, for example. She's there to handle your appointment book and your paperwork.
They are paying her to do personal stuff too. She gets paid every hour she is on the job including when it isnt work related.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I kind of did at work but she couldn’t handle our boss and quit.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Couldn't do a thing without mine. Of course, she's 4, but the best assistant I've ever had. Can sort silverware like nobody's business.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:19 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:45 pm If this woman is employed by the same business you work for, she should not be doing personal shit. The company isn't paying her to pick up your dry cleaning or kids from soccer, for example. She's there to handle your appointment book and your paperwork.
They are paying her to do personal stuff too. She gets paid every hour she is on the job including when it isnt work related.
If she’s picking up your dry cleaning, putting all of your personal appointments on your calendar, and reminding you to call your mom on her birthday (and even sending mom flowers using your personal credit card) I think that’s fine and fairly typical. If she’s hand selecting gifts for your nephew and carting your children around that seems...wrong....
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hell, no. I’d go crazy.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. My FIL does, shes a bigger part of my kids life than he is.
Locked Previous topicNext topic