Regent

Unread post

My dh wouldn't care.
i want candy!
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No my husband wouldn't be upset about that because he is not a petty child.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, my husband doesn’t worry about stuff like that. We’re good friends with a guy I dated in high school. He and his wife came to our wedding, and have stayed at our house several times.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nah, I dated a friend of his for several years before dh and I got together. They're not really friends anymore but not because of that. Dude just moved after we broke up and they just didn't keep in touch. I had also set my now husband up on a blind date with my best friend during that time and we did a double date. He liked her but didn't want to pursue a relationship with her. We all still laugh about that to this day.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lmao!
Men are jealous beings.
Even when they claim they aren't jealous, they're jealous.

My ex husband cried one day because of a pair of pants. I had these really old pair of hospital pants I'd gotten from an old girlfriend of mine. One day he decided i got them from a guy. Made a huge deal out of it and started crying because he truly believed i got them from some other guy.

Smdh. Men are really stupid sometimes..
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:08 pm I think you need to give him a BJ then f**k his brains out( what little brains he still has) lol
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:04 pm A guy my DH is friends with, Mark, and I used to be in a home ec/life skills class, but different periods in high school. I also went to 2nd grade with Mark.

This class did a "mock" wedding. The teacher paired up students from her classes, and whoever she picked to propose had to propose to the person she paired them with, so maybe a girl might have proposed but maybe it was the guy. The best proposal was voted on and they go to do the mock wedding. It was meant to teach us about wedding planning and all that.

Mark was chosen to propose to me. He first handed me a few notes about things he liked about me, then proposed. I thought it was cute. After high school, I was on a dating site and he messaged me, but after talking to him I did not want to go out with him for a few different reasons.

My DH found out since we were talking about old friends from HS and he's still friends with Mark. He doesn't know why but he doesn't like that one of his friends "proposed" to me and then tried to get me to date them.

I don't get it. The proposal like I said was fake. Asking me out was real, but I didn't go out with him.

What do you think?
I’m just glad you quotes op before she deleted. I swear it should be a standing rule! Great job 😁
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think he needs to grow up.
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I think the "proposal/mock wedding" shit in HS was stupid AF. That's all i got!
Locked Previous topicNext topic