This is going to be a clusterfuck

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:29 pm We have always found out teachers at open house. If you cant make it all you have to do is call. You sound very dramatic
The phones would be ringing off the hook with not enough people to answer.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This year we have to look on the home access website for the info, same with bus info.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We have a move up day the last week of school where students meet their teacher for the upcoming year. They also post a list on the front doors, but I’ve never looked at them.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Ours are posted on the windows of the school (for SK to Grade 8) and are done by student number. This is found on your child's report card and stays the same from JK to Grade 12.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ours come in the mail. DS just got his yesterday, so about a week before open house.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm wondering why it's a big deal to find out ahead of time? Every school my kids have gone to, you find out at open house. And if you can't make open house then your kid finds out on the first day of school. It's really not a big deal.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I dunno what my old school does now, but we didn't find out who our teacher was until we got to the first day of school and lined up outside. But it was also a relatively small school.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

How many kids are we talking about? 500? 5000? 15000?
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:45 pm I'm wondering why it's a big deal to find out ahead of time? Every school my kids have gone to, you find out at open house. And if you can't make open house then your kid finds out on the first day of school. It's really not a big deal.
It gives people a chance to prepare.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:58 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:45 pm I'm wondering why it's a big deal to find out ahead of time? Every school my kids have gone to, you find out at open house. And if you can't make open house then your kid finds out on the first day of school. It's really not a big deal.
It gives people a chance to prepare.
What is there really to prepare for?
Locked Previous topicNext topic