Trump’s attack on CNN’s Don Lemon quickly backfires after everyone points out it makes him look even more racist

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! “The least racist person in the world”. Let’s see...
Mexicans are “criminals and rapists”. Muslims “hate America” and should be banned. He refused to rent apartments to Blacks. He refers to Native Americans mockingly as “Pocahontas”.
So his prejudices extend far beyond race. He hates everyone who’s not like him. So yeah, maybe he’s not a racist, a bigot would be a better term.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s brain envy. He’s probably aware of his intellectual shortcomings and tries to compensate with delusions of grandeur. Like guys with tiny penises acting like Casanovas. 😁
Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:31 pm He calls way too many people stupid. He is so low class. What is with him and IQs? Did they have him tested as a child because he was having difficulties and he found out he was average and it bothers him to this day? He was Not a great student but that has nothing to with IQ.

His obsession with IQs is pathological.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I agree that Trump calls everyone stupid but his manic racist behavior lately is not helping people give him the benefit of the doubt.
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I think saying he's racist because he called Lemon stupid is a stretch.
There are FAR MORE damningly racist things Trump has said (or tweeted).
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
water<wine wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:53 pm
Ksal2349 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:49 pm Someone is due for a med check
yeah, you might need help with that TDS, you spam the meme group 24/7, its so bad that no one wants to go there anymore.
Lol I saw that. It’s like a group full of her memes on Trump now. Can we say obsessed! 😂
Don't be jealous
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

yeah, you might need help with that TDS, you spam the meme group 24/7, its so bad that no one wants to go there anymore.
I go there a lot and love the Memes she posts!
I bet trump’s fans don’t .
Their feelings are hurt😢
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I think you’re right!😉
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:52 pm It’s brain envy. He’s probably aware of his intellectual shortcomings and tries to compensate with delusions of grandeur. Like guys with tiny penises acting like Casanovas. 😁
Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:31 pm He calls way too many people stupid. He is so low class. What is with him and IQs? Did they have him tested as a child because he was having difficulties and he found out he was average and it bothers him to this day? He was Not a great student but that has nothing to with IQ.

His obsession with IQs is pathological.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

👍🏻😉 yep
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:50 pm LOL! “The least racist person in the world”. Let’s see...
Mexicans are “criminals and rapists”. Muslims “hate America” and should be banned. He refused to rent apartments to Blacks. He refers to Native Americans mockingly as “Pocahontas”.
So his prejudices extend far beyond race. He hates everyone who’s not like him. So yeah, maybe he’s not a racist, a bigot would be a better term.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:12 pm
I go there a lot and love the Memes she posts!
I bet trump’s fans don’t .
Their feelings are hurt😢
I know they love the memes that's why I post them and I get points also. Win win
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Funny. I don’t recall any of you objecting to BJ spamming this group to the point that every single post on the first page was some sort of Trump praising post made by her 😁
And I just checked the meme group and it’s pretty even between kuala and Lexi. But I guess Lexi’s many memes there are ok...
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
Lol I saw that. It’s like a group full of her memes on Trump now. Can we say obsessed! 😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Locked Previous topicNext topic