10 items or less....

Anonymous 6

Unread post

A couple maybe. IF I was in that line and someone jumped in front of me with a whole cart full of groceries, Im going to say something.
But I always have a cart full and never go into that line in the first place
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I always use self check out, but if I did use that lane I would keep it to 10 and under. If someone had over than that’s the cashiers job to notice and/or say something. I’m too busy reading magazines in the check out line.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Fewer

I usually count mine, but I wouldn’t notice unless someone has a huge cart load or was taking forever.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Our store got rid of the regular express lane, but when they had it, they were always sending people with more items into that line if it was empty. I've gone through many times with a huge cart full of stuff because they told me to.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I count my own items not anyone else’s. This is probably why I don’t notice how people pay either.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. I'm not that anal where I go counting to see if a person has 10 or less items. I had a basket full of items and the cashier told me to go to 10 or less because she was not busy. As soon as I unloaded my basket about 7 people showed up..lol
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Cashiers here will tell customers to go in a different aisle if they see more then 10 items in their cart.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 8

Unread post

There is a poster here that threw a fit in a store over this issue.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:43 pm how many additional items would it be okay to 'add' to the 10 items or less line?
Do you count people's item in that line?
Would you bring it to their cashier's attention if someone put more than 10 items on the counter?
I don't know
No
No, I wouldn't, but we witnessed this at Walmart not all that long ago, a woman was buying bananas and the jackass behind her told her that it was more than 10 bananas in the bunch. She whipped around and said, "Well, there's 24 cans of beer in your case, so I suggest you move along." Dude looked stunned then people started laughing at him and he went to another line.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:48 pm I keep my items under 10.
I don't care what other people do.
I wouldn't point out to the cashier if I noticed someone having more than 10 items.
Locked Previous topicNext topic