BM is saying the kids can not go see the lion king movie

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have not seen it yet. They were too small when they watched the cartoon to understand any of the emotions I think.

Although oddly enough, my kids were a bit bothered by Frozen, LOL, they all sort of came to this simultaneous epiphany, "wait, both parents just died...at the same time, the mom & the dad? and left them alone? Can that happen? Wait, that can happen *horror*" Cue tears at bedtime worrying about us dying...it took like a couple months to calm them.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm taking my 4 year old niece to see it next weekend. She's seen the animated movie and begged any adult who would listen that she wants to see this one. At 6 and 7, I'd say they're plenty old enough to understand its a movie and not real. Mom is being a tad over protective.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If she's going to have to be up with said crying children tonight, she deserves a say. If they're coming home with you after the movie for the night, then I'd do what I had planned.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:51 pm We have not seen it yet. They were too small when they watched the cartoon to understand any of the emotions I think.

Although oddly enough, my kids were a bit bothered by Frozen, LOL, they all sort of came to this simultaneous epiphany, "wait, both parents just died...at the same time, the mom & the dad? and left them alone? Can that happen? Wait, that can happen *horror*" Cue tears at bedtime worrying about us dying...it took like a couple months to calm them.
Awwwwww....💔
Poor kids!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I saw it with my 4 year old on Saturday and neither of us suffered permanent emotional harm. However, I did immediately look up how they made it when we got back because there was no way I believed a real monkey took a real lion cub from his real lion parents and survived lol.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ignore her and enjoy the movie.
winterglow
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:57 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:57 pm What are the ages of the children?
6 and 7
I went to see it yesterday and there were kids younger than that there. None of them seemed troubled in any way by what they saw.

In any case, what your dh does with his kids on his time is none of bm's business.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

She knows her kids better then some weekend dad.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I must have seen a different Lion King last night.. No trauma.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do people seriously have these issues?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic