Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's messed up.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It wouldnt bother me, in fact I would have insisted that he stay with our child. But Im one of those rare weird people that doesnt like anyone staying with me if Im in the hospital.
I would rest easier knowing that my child wnd house were fine and were being cared for.
But not driving you home was a bitch move, he could have brought the child to pick you up.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am really sorry that you are hurt and your DH is not providing you with the support you need.

With that said, many of the patients that I meet, that have an anxiety attack that warrants hospitalization, are emotionally exhausting for those around them. As most of us, do not just wake up one day and have that sort of anxiety. Anxiety can develop from poor coping skills to deal with life’s challenges. Often these people frame life experiences in drama, suspense and chaos. Being around someone like that can exhaust family and by the time they are hospitalized, family members can seem just desensitized to their emotional state.

This may not be your specific situation at all, so do not let me hurt your feelings, if you have a different perspective.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What is you wanted him to do?
I shit glitter
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was in the same situation a couple of years ago but that was before we had our ds. He did come to the hospital to pick me up and wait with me however now we have a 1 year old so I wouldn't be upset if he didn't come.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not having someone to watch our kid is one thing. Acting like he couldn't give a damn once I got back home is another. I know my DH wouldn't act like that, but I'd be hurt if he did.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He would have moved hell and high water to be with me.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:15 am My husband wouldn't. I know for a fact.

Either your husband is completely insensitive or you are always overly dramatic and he is over it.
This is the first panic attack I have ever had. I changed meds for my bipolar because I couldn't afford them anymore and I've been dealing with extreme amounts of anxiety because of it.

My coworkers checked on me my DH did not.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:09 am I am really sorry that you are hurt and your DH is not providing you with the support you need.

With that said, many of the patients that I meet, that have an anxiety attack that warrants hospitalization, are emotionally exhausting for those around them. As most of us, do not just wake up one day and have that sort of anxiety. Anxiety can develop from poor coping skills to deal with life’s challenges. Often these people frame life experiences in drama, suspense and chaos. Being around someone like that can exhaust family and by the time they are hospitalized, family members can seem just desensitized to their emotional state.

This may not be your specific situation at all, so do not let me hurt your feelings, if you have a different perspective.
I've changed meds for my bipolar disorder because I couldn't afford the one I was taking. It has caused me an extreme amount of anxiety and I have gone to the doctor on three different occasions to try to switch to something that would work.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Has he said anything to you ?
Locked Previous topicNext topic