Soccer just got too real

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:08 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:02 am

And???? Do you have a valid point or are ypu simply being a bitch trying to put down one sport over another?
I see it as you simply being a bitch trying to make yourself seem relevant.
Lmfao, at the irrelevant bitch trying to be relevant on a mommy site. Go snack on pellets
You clearly need to feel better about your own life. So good luck with that.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:10 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 am

I see it as you simply being a bitch trying to make yourself seem relevant.
Lmfao, at the irrelevant bitch trying to be relevant on a mommy site. Go snack on pellets
Ditto WC
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:44 am My daughter knows I do not allow her to use her head. I don't care what the rule is.

When she is an adult she can do as she pleases.
DS is very competitive, I could try to enforce this rule, but IDK. I actually thought of going all controlling&crazy and telling him we are switching to basketball only this year! He’s got the height to dominate there anyway.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 am

Ditto WC
Here's a reply to you quoting me, so you can feel like you showed me. I see how badly you need to believe that you showed me.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:59 am I have no idea what a header is as my kids don't play soccer.
Lucky you! It is a technique where you use your HEAD (yes, the skull, and protector of our valuable brain) to hit a fast, furious, flying soccer ball, in a different direction.

It was easier to watch my child play tackle football.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 am Several of my children played soccer for years and I don't recall this technique being allowed
Did they play in middle or high school, competitive leagues?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 am

Ditto WC
Here's a reply to you quoting me, so you can feel like you showed me. I see how badly you need to believe that you showed me.
Im not going to be a c**t and keep hijacking op's post replying to a F***ing moron but feel free to keep on hijacking the post, its what you do best
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Damn it's way too early for this drama. And no I'm not fond of headers. But since my kids don't play I have no dog in this. I just don't think it's a good idea at least for kids under fourteen.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

DD is 12 and this was the 1st season they were allowed, and honestly I maybe saw one all season. It’s part of the sport, I’m just happy they banned them until 12.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:17 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 am

Ditto WC
Im not going to be a c**t and keep hijacking op's post replying to a F***ing moron but feel free to keep on hijacking the post, its what you do best
I think you have me confused with someone else, that is what happens when you make a website all you have in life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic