I have an addiction

Deleted User 670

Unread post

You haven't run out of hair yet? lol.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Clothes, shoes, boots (in the winter), purses, kitchen gadgets and small appliances, pillows, vases...........whatever I see that will fit in the cart, lol
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:24 am Me too. What do you buy the most? Mine is clothes and shoes..but more clothes.
Sassy762 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:50 am I have a shopping addiction...................
Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:48 am

Boots for me. Buy me a pair of boots and I'm happy..
Lol, I think I'm gonna get it cut again
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Everyone has addictions, LOL
My biggest one is online shopping :)
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Me too! I just hate returning stuff in the stores when it doesn't fit. But I do.....
hugs wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:29 am Everyone has addictions, LOL
My biggest one is online shopping :)
Deleted User 172

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:25 am You haven't run out of hair yet? lol.
lol no!
Not yet.
I currently have a close cut on the sides and about 2-3 inches on top. It sticks straight up until I put product into it.
I keep changing it because I'm trying to find the right pixie cut.
But I keep getting lip about it too. Everybody wants to tell me what to do with my own hair. I've had people tell me to stop cutting it, I need to let it grow out, blah blah blah.
It's getting annoying.
*Sigh* I really do feel like these people think I'm an addict and I need an intervention.
I think it's my hair and I can do whatever the f**k I want with it.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:37 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:25 am You haven't run out of hair yet? lol.
lol no!
Not yet.
I currently have a close cut on the sides and about 2-3 inches on top. It sticks straight up until I put product into it.
I keep changing it because I'm trying to find the right pixie cut.
But I keep getting lip about it too. Everybody wants to tell me what to do with my own hair. I've had people tell me to stop cutting it, I need to let it grow out, blah blah blah.
It's getting annoying.
*Sigh* I really do feel like these people think I'm an addict and I need an intervention.
I think it's my hair and I can do whatever the f**k I want with it.
Yeah, tell those people to f**k off.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:46 am My addiction is shoes.. I’m ashamed to say how many pairs I have.
Same here. I need some summer flats but my DH will lose his mind if I start to take over his side of the closet with my shoes. I am thinking I will just say they are like rabbits and just multiply.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm scared to get my hair cut. It takes me a good 3 months or so to work up the courage to go get a trim.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 am I'm scared to get my hair cut. It takes me a good 3 months or so to work up the courage to go get a trim.
LOL,
Let me show you. The first time (on a whim) I took it from
20190323_105625[1].jpg
to
20190323_121201[1].jpg
It was a big leap of faith but I'm glad I did it.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'm addicted to my kids. Like a good Mom. *flips hair* lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic