Boyfriend at kids sporting events.

MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I wouldn't even listen to his opinion on the matter. As soon as he brings up his feelings I would hang up the phone. But you always indulge your ex so I'm not surprised at this post.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn't have told dad to begin with. Boyfriend would come, sit with me and avoid sitting near dad, and that would be that.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

The sun isn’t bright here.....todayπŸ˜› It’s so gloomy out. I want the sun
Linda_Runs wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:13 am
Linda_Runs wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:10 am

My opinion varies a bit from yours. I believe that a boyfriend who is going to have a future relationship SHOULD be involved with the kids in stages. I wouldn't wait until I was married to find out that my man was not good with children.
I believe the same as you but many do but many here do not.
Totally agreed! But I could put a post about the sun being bright and at least one person would argue!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd have told him I didn't care about his feelings and if he had a problem he could stay home.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He wants to go in support of your kids and at their request. I think that's great, and speaks well of their budding relationship. Daddy is threatened by this, obviously. But he just needs to get over it. Offer him an antacid and ignore him after. Maybe the kids will see him acting a fool and call him out.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'd have told him to suck it up and deal with it!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Tell your ex to grow up. It's essential your children build a relationship with your BF if you and he are going to be long-term.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:10 am

My opinion varies a bit from yours. I believe that a boyfriend who is going to have a future relationship SHOULD be involved with the kids in stages. I wouldn't wait until I was married to find out that my man was not good with children.
Totally agreed! But I could put a post about the sun being bright and at least one person would argue!
🀣🀣🀣 Hilarious!

Very clever, and also very true.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:27 am The sun isn’t bright here.....todayπŸ˜› It’s so gloomy out. I want the sun

I just came from news and politics. Every time I go there I start thinking the sun going super nova might not be so bad. Lol
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Time to move on with your life, and stop telling your ex everything.

The boyfriend should go to the game if he wants to. Hopefully your ex won't have any crazy behavior that drives him away.
Locked Previous topicNext topic