Jesus...They both deserve the electric chair

Anonymous 1

Unread post

The parents should be charged as well and that asshole only got 4 months. I hope someone kills that murdering bastard in jail
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I read that last night. So sad. That 'herbalist' should get the book thrown at him.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There unfortunately will always be crazy doctors or "doctors".

Mom is ultimately responsible for making decisions for her child. She failed her child in the worst way.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:25 pm There unfortunately will always be crazy doctors or "doctors".

Mom is ultimately responsible for making decisions for her child. She failed her child in the worst way.
And she got off Scott free...after all she was brainwashed into believing the doctor
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:53 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:07 pm Omg, the oil people are the worst of the worst of the awful MLM "bossbabes." Snake oil bullshit. I can't tell if the brand he was affiliated with is MLM but it's still all bullshit and now someone is dead because of it. Unreal.
Totally agree! Poor kid died because Mom didn't have sense enough to say no to such a ludicrous idea. 4 months seems woefully inadequate for this in my opinion. I "offended" an essential oil person by telling them that no, the "right" combination of oils wasn't going to cure my Lupus.When she told me she was offended I said that, I told her how if anyone has aright to be offended here it's me. She was trying to use my illness to sell her oils, that was the only offensive thing that took place in that conversation. She can't figure out why I blocked her and don't speak to her much when we're at the same events.
That is terrible and she sure had some nerve! I hope your Lupus is as under control as can be. They’re putting them in food now too and you’re really not supposed to ingest that crap. So don’t trust the cooking of an oil shilling person, lol. I mean if this stuff really cured anything people wouldn’t be spending hundreds of thousands if not more on their healthcare. It’s just so silly. And harmful!
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trust me, I question how she managed to keep 3 children alive to adulthood with these thoughts.

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:51 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:41 pm Her lack of common sense doesn’t make her a poor associate. It simply makes her someone I don’t seek advice from.

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:18 pm

Why on earth would you even associate with someone so stupid
That's not a lack of common sense. That is foolishness,ignorance and stupidity
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

JFC, they both belong in jail or 6 feet under, smdh
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:36 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:53 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:07 pm Omg, the oil people are the worst of the worst of the awful MLM "bossbabes." Snake oil bullshit. I can't tell if the brand he was affiliated with is MLM but it's still all bullshit and now someone is dead because of it. Unreal.
Totally agree! Poor kid died because Mom didn't have sense enough to say no to such a ludicrous idea. 4 months seems woefully inadequate for this in my opinion. I "offended" an essential oil person by telling them that no, the "right" combination of oils wasn't going to cure my Lupus.When she told me she was offended I said that, I told her how if anyone has aright to be offended here it's me. She was trying to use my illness to sell her oils, that was the only offensive thing that took place in that conversation. She can't figure out why I blocked her and don't speak to her much when we're at the same events.
That is terrible and she sure had some nerve! I hope your Lupus is as under control as can be. They’re putting them in food now too and you’re really not supposed to ingest that crap. So don’t trust the cooking of an oil shilling person, lol. I mean if this stuff really cured anything people wouldn’t be spending hundreds of thousands if not more on their healthcare. It’s just so silly. And harmful!
Exactly, you aren't helping someone by trying to push oils instead of actual medical care.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:27 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:25 pm There unfortunately will always be crazy doctors or "doctors".

And she got off Scott free...after all she was brainwashed into believing the doctor
In this day and age Idk how that happens. It's one thing to not believe in vaccines or that antibiotics cure a cold. But sheesh I think a middle schooler knows what diabetes is and how to cure it. This fact is in every news media in the country. I just don't get it.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:27 pm

In this day and age Idk how that happens. It's one thing to not believe in vaccines or that antibiotics cure a cold. But sheesh I think a middle schooler knows what diabetes is and how to cure it. This fact is in every news media in the country. I just don't get it.
There iS no cure for diabetes.....Especially type 1
Locked Previous topicNext topic