What are the chances

RedBottoms

Unread post

I think she needs an abortion. I know I will get jumped on for this but they are NOT married. They already have 4 kids and he is in debt trouble. Having another kid is not a good choice.

That is my advice
Anonymous 2

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:54 pm I think she needs an abortion. I know I will get jumped on for this but they are NOT married. They already have 4 kids and he is in debt trouble. Having another kid is not a good choice.

That is my advice
Nobody asked your opinion on killing a baby. She asked about a car loan.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:39 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:54 pm I think she needs an abortion. I know I will get jumped on for this but they are NOT married. They already have 4 kids and he is in debt trouble. Having another kid is not a good choice.

That is my advice
and the last thing you need is a new car or a new kid when you cannot even pay off your other debts.
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Good grief the last thing they need are more children. He’s going to be upside down on his loan and will have a high interest rate.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:12 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 am
QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:43 pm

He would still have a car payment and loan
No, did you misread what I wrote?
yea that thats the stupidest thing he could do
To get out of his loan and buy a car outright from the extra he will get back because his car is worth more than he owes? How the f**k is that stupid?
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm

That is my advice
and the last thing you need is a new car or a new kid when you cannot even pay off your other debts.
And glad you don't get a say.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:32 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm
And glad you don't get a say.
If they end up on assistance or default on loans we should get a say as responsible tax payers and responsible bill payers. It costs the rest of us higher prices to pay for the ones that get into debt they can't pay off
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:30 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:12 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 am

No, did you misread what I wrote?
yea that thats the stupidest thing he could do
To get out of his loan and buy a car outright from the extra he will get back because his car is worth more than he owes? How the f**k is that stupid?
Because it doeant work like that. Trade in value is USUALLy less than what its worth outright. Meaning it would be easier to go upside down in the loan. He only has 3000 grand in positive equity.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Under no circumstances should he take out a car loan with his home as collateral. A car is a depreciating assets, worth less the longer you own it, and eventually worth nothing. He already has a history of not being able to pay off his credit, putting up his house would put it at risk as well.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Damn. It seems like miracle he figured out which hole to stick it in to make another kid if he’s that dumb!

The odds that he will find a place that won’t rape him on the trade in of an expensive, newer car AND will finance to someone with terrible credit and high debt that they are actively defaulting on?

Approaching zero.
Locked Previous topicNext topic