SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:38 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:03 pm That's so disgusting and awful. I hope they get shut down and I hope the family gets big bucks in a lawsuit. I'm interested to see how they will find out who the father is. Idk how DNA testing would work in something like this and what the legalities are. I wonder if the man left behind evidence that they could collect right now. Maybe he continued to rape her up until the end. I wonder if multiple men raped her. So many questions. Reminds me of that nasty scene in Kill Bill.
I saw, briefly, on Facebook that the police have obtained a warrant for DNA for a paternity test. Also, the Apache have come forward saying she's Tribal. It's turning into a HUGE clusterfuck.
Have you done any research on their beliefs as far as why she has not been let go?
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:01 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:03 pm That's so disgusting and awful. I hope they get shut down and I hope the family gets big bucks in a lawsuit. I'm interested to see how they will find out who the father is. Idk how DNA testing would work in something like this and what the legalities are. I wonder if the man left behind evidence that they could collect right now. Maybe he continued to rape her up until the end. I wonder if multiple men raped her. So many questions. Reminds me of that nasty scene in Kill Bill.
I saw, briefly, on Facebook that the police have obtained a warrant for DNA for a paternity test. Also, the Apache have come forward saying she's Tribal. It's turning into a HUGE clusterfuck.
Have you done any research on their beliefs as far as why she has not been let go?
I have not. I see a bit here and there online, but not enough to make me dig deeper into the situation. My reference to the clusterfuck is all the lawyers that are getting involved now.

Bottom line, for me: It's a messy convoluted situation. I most sincerely hope that whoever the father of the baby is gets drawn and quartered for his actions. I also hope that baby gets all the love and care he deserves.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She gave birth, all they would need to do is a paternity test.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:11 pm
Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:01 pm

I have not. I see a bit here and there online, but not enough to make me dig deeper into the situation. My reference to the clusterfuck is all the lawyers that are getting involved now.

Bottom line, for me: It's a messy convoluted situation. I most sincerely hope that whoever the father of the baby is gets drawn and quartered for his actions. I also hope that baby gets all the love and care he deserves.
I'm too lazy to research, my curiosity is killing me though. I would think that the Native American culture has something pretty cut and dry regarding this type of circumstance. I assumed it would be the opposite of this, more like leaving the Earth naturally.
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:59 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm Im wondering how those that bathed her didn't see any trauma.
Maybe someone used the turkey baster on her. Like she's some kind of medical experiment or the person couldn't have their own kids.
Never underestimate the depths of human depravity.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm Im wondering how those that bathed her didn't see any trauma.
I'd imagine there isn't much trauma when the person isn't fighting back.
viv74
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 pm
I know every pregnancy is different. But how did they not at least see movement from the baby. Mine were constantly moving not to mention the shape of your stomach changes . The only thing that is possible is that feeding tubes provide a strict calorie count. She probably didn’t gain much weight
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:57 pm
What if she was artificially inseminated by a crazy woman that was her caretaker!? At this point anything is possible.
Oh yuck. I didn’t even think of that.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If not for you mentioning THIS, I would not have even thought about how that could have caused this mom to not "show." Before you mentioned this, I was thinking, "How could everyone (including FAMILY) have missed her belly?" If this baby was born at a normal birth weight, I'm suspicious of both the facility AND the family.
viv74 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 pm
Emandab wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:24 pm
I know every pregnancy is different. But how did they not at least see movement from the baby. Mine were constantly moving not to mention the shape of your stomach changes . The only thing that is possible is that feeding tubes provide a strict calorie count. She probably didn’t gain much weight
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ugh! Yes! Mr p**sy wagon. Loved it when she bashed his head in with the door.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic