Scary this is America…

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Or they actually know something about the religion…
Slimshandy wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:48 pm People really want to ignore aaaaallllllllll context clues on this one.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:00 pm Yeah. And apparently they need to kill us Zionists for that. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Slimshandy wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:03 pm Yeah… they mean struggle to be a good person…

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:07 pm I don’t have my version. I believe in the Jewish version. Ultimately, the Messianic era is one of complete peace amongst the nations. It’s not the annihilation of other nations.
Della wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:56 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:52 pm Wrong. Jihad refers to 3 different kinds of struggle. One is the inner struggle to live by Islam. Two is to establish a good Muslim society. And third to wage Holy War against non Muslims. If Jihad is non violent, why are they calling for it together with martyrdom?
Stop whitewashing their calls for violence. The “Jihad” is of the third kind. It’s calling for the annihilation of the “enemies of Islam”. Unless you think “Hezbollah, Hezbollah, kill another Zionist now” is about an internal struggle…
Next you will say “intifada” means “peaceful resistance”… 🙄

What is the ultimate outcome of all of it in your version of Judaism?
What is the position of Israel after the Messiah returns?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I know that’s what everyone is trying to show… that “they know more” about the religion because they know all the different meanings behind those words and how they could mean this and this and this…

But I’m talking about taking the context clues to decipher what * these people holding the signs in the picture* particularly mean…

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:10 pm Or they actually know something about the religion…
Slimshandy wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:48 pm People really want to ignore aaaaallllllllll context clues on this one.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:00 pm Yeah. And apparently they need to kill us Zionists for that. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is there no low they will go to?
Now they’re bitching about the reality of October 7th being shown. An homage to the innocent victims of murder, rape, torture and kidnapping and these savages are protesting against it?

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We’re talking about the people in this “protests”. Anyone wants to believe Islam is the “religion of peace”, cool. The reality of their actions show there’s another, very sinister side.
Because are you seriously telling me these people chanting “Hezbollah! Hezbollah! KILL ANOTHER ZIONIST NOW! is a non violent “struggle”? Are you saying 9/11 was a “non violent struggle”? How about the 2 Intifadas where MUSLIMS themselves claimed they were doing “noble” JIHAD through suicide bombings and stabbings and shootings?
Have you even heard of PIJ? Are you seriously whitewashing Islamic TERRORISM and denying that THIS is an incitement to violence?
Have you read the Hamas’ Charter? “The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: O’ Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him,” reads the Hamas Covenant that outlines a path to the group’s goal of destroying Israel through jihad.”
Yeah, I’m sure they mean the destruction of Jews and Israel through their peaceful, personal struggles.That phrase is form the Quran, BTW. But I’m sure they mean “kill the Jews” in the nicest, most peaceful possible way…🙄
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:05 pm So you’re saying that the people who actually practice the religion are wrong… because my uncle and aunt have been Muslims for long because most people on this side of the world ever heard the word Jihad so I think they know something. “Holy war” is a poor translation. Modern day Islamic scholars interpret the actual words to refer to the spread of the religion, not exclusive to violent acts. Islam promotes non-violence when compared to other Abraham religions. So when you see a nonviolent person on a corner handing our pamphlets for the seventh day church, that is spreading the religion. There is absolutely zero in the actual religious texts about a Holy War when it comes to the word jihad. Political leaders manipulated vulnerable people into thinking fighting in their war would give them martyrdom. There are historic martyrs in both Judaism and Christianity, that isn’t an Islamic concept. Those who use the concept to incite violence don’t speak for the religion as a whole.

Intifada is also a modern concept that isn’t a part of the actual religion and can apply to many different interpretations. The Warsaw ghetto uprising is considered an intifada.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:52 pm Wrong. Jihad refers to 3 different kinds of struggle. One is the inner struggle to live by Islam. Two is to establish a good Muslim society. And third to wage Holy War against non Muslims. If Jihad is non violent, why are they calling for it together with martyrdom?
Stop whitewashing their calls for violence. The “Jihad” is of the third kind. It’s calling for the annihilation of the “enemies of Islam”. Unless you think “Hezbollah, Hezbollah, kill another Zionist now” is about an internal struggle… Maybe I’m being overly sensitive by thinking that people calling for a terrorist organization to kill me is inciting violent. Silly me.
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:00 pm No, it doesn’t. You clearly don’t know what Jihad means and are just using it as a fear mongering buzz word. John’s means to struggle, to struggle within yourself to be a good person and to struggle outside yourself against things that get in the way of good. Political leaders have used it to say that the struggle means to commit violence against others, but that is manipulation for political gain and not what is expressed from the actual religious texts. It is what some have been manipulated to believe, but it is not the views reflected by the majority of Muslims. I can also find videos of people protesting for death to Muslims. Any call for violence should be condemned. No one should live in fear because of their religion.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
AZOldGal66
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:16 pm Is there no low they will go to?
Now they’re bitching about the reality of October 7th being shown. An homage to the innocent victims of murder, rape, torture and kidnapping and these savages are protesting against it?

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
I just saw another view of this particular protest on IG a moment ago.

Do you know if this was WOL again? It sounds like Nerdeen Kissiwani shouting into the megaphone in the video I've seen.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Surely calling for a “peaceful” intifada…
I do wonder… what if after 9/11 there would have been pro Al Qaeda protests? If savages like these would go to ground zero and start glorifying Bin Laden and Al Qaeda with shouts of “Jihad” and “Intifada”? How many will say these are really nice, peaceful individuals?

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:20 pm We’re talking about the people in this “protests”. Anyone wants to believe Islam is the “religion of peace”, cool. The reality of their actions show there’s another, very sinister side.
Because are you seriously telling me these people chanting “Hezbollah! Hezbollah! KILL ANOTHER ZIONIST NOW! is a non violent “struggle”? Are you saying 9/11 was a “non violent struggle”? How about the 2 Intifadas where MUSLIMS themselves claimed they were doing “noble” JIHAD through suicide bombings and stabbings and shootings?
Have you even heard of PIJ? Are you seriously whitewashing Islamic TERRORISM and denying that THIS is an incitement to violence?
Have you read the Hamas’ Charter? “The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: O’ Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him,” reads the Hamas Covenant that outlines a path to the group’s goal of destroying Israel through jihad.”
Yeah, I’m sure they mean the destruction of Jews and Israel through their peaceful, personal struggles.That phrase is form the Quran, BTW. But I’m sure they mean “kill the Jews” in the nicest, most peaceful possible way…🙄
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:05 pm So you’re saying that the people who actually practice the religion are wrong… because my uncle and aunt have been Muslims for long because most people on this side of the world ever heard the word Jihad so I think they know something. “Holy war” is a poor translation. Modern day Islamic scholars interpret the actual words to refer to the spread of the religion, not exclusive to violent acts. Islam promotes non-violence when compared to other Abraham religions. So when you see a nonviolent person on a corner handing our pamphlets for the seventh day church, that is spreading the religion. There is absolutely zero in the actual religious texts about a Holy War when it comes to the word jihad. Political leaders manipulated vulnerable people into thinking fighting in their war would give them martyrdom. There are historic martyrs in both Judaism and Christianity, that isn’t an Islamic concept. Those who use the concept to incite violence don’t speak for the religion as a whole.

Intifada is also a modern concept that isn’t a part of the actual religion and can apply to many different interpretations. The Warsaw ghetto uprising is considered an intifada.
Stop whitewashing their calls for violence. The “Jihad” is of the third kind. It’s calling for the annihilation of the “enemies of Islam”. Unless you think “Hezbollah, Hezbollah, kill another Zionist now” is about an internal struggle… Maybe I’m being overly sensitive by thinking that people calling for a terrorist organization to kill me is inciting violent. Silly me.

In what context have you read that?
306/232

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m sure it was. That woman should be labeled a terrorist.

ETA:
According to Councilwoman Inna Vernikov, it was WOL and like me, she can’t believe that terrorist is still walking free inciting this kind of violence and hatred.

AZOldGal66 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:38 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:16 pm Is there no low they will go to?

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
I just saw another view of this particular protest on IG a moment ago.

Do you know if this was WOL again? It sounds like Nerdeen Kissiwani shouting into the megaphone in the video I've seen.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course this is who criticizes WOL and wants to circumvent the FIRST AMENDMENT for their own end.

Bullshit. Don't like it, LEAVE. 🇺🇲

The Times of Israel has pointed to various instances of criticism of Within Our Lifetime for its anti-Israel sentiments.[14]

The Anti-Defamation League has stated that WOL is "a radical New York-based anti-Israel organization that routinely expresses support for violence against Israel."[66] It has been described by New York Jewish Week as "hardline" for "echo[ing] Hamas talking points and routinely call[ing] for Israel's destruction."[47]

Following an assualt on a Chabad Hasidic Jew at a WOL event, the group has been described by the Chabad community of Crown Heights as an antisemitic group and cautioned community to avoid all public areas where WOL protests take place.[67]
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic