Body odor

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Dr. Squatch
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I don't know. My son (15) has a friend who stinks to high hell. I don't think it's necessarily his hygiene but from his house. The smell is like a cat piss/gasoline/musty odor. I don't know how he gets by in school with this odor. Every time David gets in our car I just die. But he's my son's BFF so I put up with it. He'll be in our car this Sunday to take a few of the boys to movies. It's so bad.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I must be odd cause I’d just say something and hand him a gift basket of good smelling stuff.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

What exactly would you say?
LuckyEightWow wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:25 am I must be odd cause I’d just say something and hand him a gift basket of good smelling stuff.
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

Natural body odor doesn’t bother me. Foot odor is caused by bacteria and can be treated but some men, especially teens and young adults, seem to wear their stinky feet as a badge of honor! I would ask him to leave his shoes outside when he comes over. I’d give my daughter some advice on treatment options that she can relay to her boyfriend if he asks.

The only time body odor has bothered me was my BIL whose diet made him smell like rotting fruit. It didn’t bother my husband when BIL came to visit but it really made me gag. Cleaning any soft coverings (blankets, upholstery, etc was a pretty major undertaking as the smell permeated everything! His wife and kids didn’t seem to notice and my husband wasn’t bothered so I chalked it up to my weird nose.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If it doesn't bother dd, I'd mind my business.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic