Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:19 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:01 pm

Where did you experience those things?
It was happening all over America…
You had to show your vaccine card to get into restaurants, movie theaters, grocery stores, any business …

All kinds of lawyers coming on tv outlining why you don’t have a right to medical privacy when “a private business” is involved…

I know, I know… too long has gone by. Most people forget pretty quickly.
Or you could have worn a mask. I mean there was a CHOICE to make. Vaccinate, or wear a mask in public during the pandemic. No one HAD to get the vaccine.....Hell my sister STILL doesn't have a Covid Vaccine. However there were natural consequences for the CHOICE each person made and some of those resulted in not being able to go to the movies, or restaurants, but on the flip side those establishments became more accommodating. Movies were able to be rented from home...many restaurants either began offering delivery or partnered with a delivery service like Door Dash, etc. Sure they are slightly more expensive but you're paying for the convenience. Talk about making a mountain out of a an anthill and choosing THAT as the hill you die on. For fucks sake, have some dignity.
That wasn’t the choice in a lot of places.

It was show your vaccine card, or don’t come in.

You talk about “natural consequences as though Mother Nature is doling them out… that isn’t the case.

Calm your tits my love… I was vaccinated.

My debate is about whether or not we allowed that choice to extend to others.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:01 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:03 pm

“ Get this vaccine, it doesn’t matter if you think enough testing has been done, either get it or lose your job, your ability to utilize the public works you pay taxes for and the ability to shop for food without a computer. If you don’t have a computer/ can’t afford internet- go die alone. And also, no more medical privacy allowed, show your vaccine card or explain your allergies every time you are in public”
Where did you experience those things?
You had to show your vaccine card to get into restaurants, movie theaters, grocery stores, any business …

All kinds of lawyers coming on tv outlining why you don’t have a right to medical privacy when “a private business” is involved…

I didn't see any of that and only heard about it in very large cities.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:27 pm

Or you could have worn a mask. I mean there was a CHOICE to make. Vaccinate, or wear a mask in public during the pandemic. No one HAD to get the vaccine.....Hell my sister STILL doesn't have a Covid Vaccine. However there were natural consequences for the CHOICE each person made and some of those resulted in not being able to go to the movies, or restaurants, but on the flip side those establishments became more accommodating. Movies were able to be rented from home...many restaurants either began offering delivery or partnered with a delivery service like Door Dash, etc. Sure they are slightly more expensive but you're paying for the convenience. Talk about making a mountain out of a an anthill and choosing THAT as the hill you die on. For fucks sake, have some dignity.

You talk about “natural consequences as though Mother Nature is doling them out… that isn’t the case.

I don't know what twilight zone you're living in but as a result we have a shit ton more choices in regards to eating out/ groceries/ etc. than we had before the pandemic. Also, my tits will not be calmed. Once the bra is off, those things are wild.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:28 pm

I don't know what twilight zone you're living in but as a result we have a shit ton more choices in regards to eating out/ groceries/ etc. than we had before the pandemic. Also, my tits will not be calmed. Once the bra is off, those things are wild.
How unkempt.

We have more choices when it comes to movies at home.., that’s it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:35 pm

How unkempt.

Hahaha!

What's so bad about staying in and watching movies? We have a great home theater system. And we can get whatever we want delivered including booze. All the rest is still available but home is much better.
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:03 pm

How unkempt.

Hahaha!

What's so bad about staying in and watching movies? We have a great home theater system. And we can get whatever we want delivered including booze. All the rest is still available but home is much better.
Booze delivery was one of the only good things to come out of the pandemic!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How unkempt.

Hahaha!

Nothing.. it’s great. Movies at home.

But it’s kind of small beans when deciding what was worth it about the Covid restrictions.

( But also, I live in a dry county, there’s no booze delivery, no beer at Walmart, no gin at the non existent liquor store lol… we got nuthin)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:13 pm

How unkempt.

Hahaha!

But it’s kind of small beans when deciding what was worth it about the Covid restrictions.

( But also, I live in a dry county, there’s no booze delivery, no beer at Walmart, no gin at the non existent liquor store lol… we got nuthin)
I'm sure it helped a lot in places with dense populations.

Oh dear, I am so sorry. Are you s teetotaler or do you travel to a wet county?
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:30 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:13 pm

Hahaha!

I'm sure it helped a lot in places with dense populations.

Oh dear, I am so sorry. Are you s teetotaler or do you travel to a wet county?
Lol you have no idea how fun it is for me to be called an 1800’s insult… like a dream 😂

But alas, no… A teetotaler I am not . We drive 15 minutes away to stock up whenever we need.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How unkempt.

I call bullshit. Before Covid the only restaurants that delivered were pizza places and if you were lucky your local Chinese establishment. Now just about everywhere does. Before covid you'd have to get groceries yourself or rely on a friend. Now you can order on line and sit in your car while they're loaded or have them delivered.

Tits being out in the comfort of ones own home is not being "unkempt". Unkempt is when you don't wash them for weeks on end and they've got flaky crust from dead skin cells and goodness knows what else in the folds. I wash my tits thank you very much, I just don't calm them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic