UCLA anti-Israel protesters ask supporters for vegan and gluten-free food, zip ties, shields and EpiPens

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:27 am
Della wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 am
Lexy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:18 pm

They chose to barricade themselves into the building. Have you seen the mess they created in that building. They should go home if they get that thirsty. Most of them Per Mayor Adams the ones barricaded in the building were NOT students hence the University own them nothing but to charge them with trespassing.
His proof was ridiculous. And it's kinda neat how all of a sudden Adams is a hero to the right, lol.
For once he did the right thing. It not too hard to figure out that they were not students. Seems the case on most of the campuses.
Did you buy ocean front property in Arizona?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Jewish Voices for Peace does NOT support Jews. They actually support and promote various antisemitic narratives, conspiracy theories, tropes and blood libels. Furthermore, most of its members aren’t even Jewish. Sure, some misguided self loathing Jews join the group. But there’s plenty of evidence linking the group to terrorist groups.

https://www.ngo-monitor.org/ngos/jewish ... eace_jvp_/

“JVP’s strategy is to create “a wedge” within the American Jewish community, while working toward the goal of eliminating U.S. economic, military, and political aid to Israel.”
“The group has embraced and advocated on behalf of Palestinian terrorists such as Ahmed Sa’adat and Rasmea Odeh. Similarly, JVP regularly justifies and excuses Palestinian violence.”

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/jewi ... -need-know

JVP is a fringe group whose purpose is to tokenize Jews. They’re the secular Neturei Karta.
The vast majority of Jews worldwide identify as Zionist and feel very connected to the land of Israel. So a handful of kapos is just that- not reflective of Jews.

BTW, Zionism has nothing to do with agreeing or not worth Netanyahu. You can disagree with his actions and still agree that Israel must destroy Hamas. This is actually the sentiment in Israel. Which means that you can take Bibi out, that won’t stop the war because the general consensus in Israel (and the U.S actually) is that Israel must go into Rafah and finish Hamas. So this isn’t about Bibi, he’s just another excuse to demonize Israel.

And while most Israelis disapprove with Netanyahu, that doesn’t mean they disagree with the war. And while most Israelis want elections moved up, that’s divided between those who want that before and after the war. Many still feel the middle of a war isn’t the right time for elections.
Aletheia wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:30 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:42 pm The Jewish protesters aren’t asking for helmets
Which Jewish ones? The ones who support the actions of the current government of Israel, or the ones (like Ruth Lukom and Jewish Voice for Peace) who support Jews, support the existence of Israel, but who oppose some of Benjamin Netanyahu's policies?

(57% of Israelis think Netanyahu's performance as PM has been sub-par, 55% think he acts primarily out of self interest (rather than in the interests of Israel, or even of Jewish Israelis), and just 15% think he should remain PM.)
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So where are all the protests against Russia? Where are the protests against Bolo Haram in Nigeria? We’re have been all the protests in REAL cases for genocide? Why are they o my protesting alleged and imaginary “genocide” and “war crimes”?

Let’s see what an actual expert in urban warfare has to say instead of a bunch of kids brainwashed by false and edited Tik Tok videos:

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-has-cre ... on-1883286

“In their criticism, Israel's opponents are erasing a remarkable, historic new standard Israel has set. In my long career studying and advising on urban warfare for the U.S. military, I've never known an army to take such measures to attend to the enemy's civilian population, especially while simultaneously combating the enemy in the very same buildings. In fact, by my analysis, Israel has implemented more precautions to prevent civilian harm than any military in history—above and beyond what international law requires and more than the U.S. did in its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan”

Speaking of which… where were all the protesters against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?

“These measures were effective. Israel was able to evacuate upwards of 85 percent of the urban areas in northern Gaza before the heaviest fighting began. This is actually consistent with my research on urban warfare history that shows that no matter the effort, about 10 percent of populations stay.”

“Of course, the true number of Gaza civilian deaths is unknown. The current Hamas-supplied estimate of over 31,000 does not acknowledge a single combatant death (nor any deaths due to the misfiring of its own rockets or other friendly fire). The IDF estimates it has killed about 13,000 Hamas operatives, a number I believe credible partly because I believe the armed forces of a democratic American ally over a terrorist regime, but also because of the size of Hamas fighters assigned to areas that were cleared and having observed the weapons used, the state of Hamas' tunnels and other aspects of the combat.”

Hamas has since admitted that they cannot provide data of over 11,000 alleged casualties. Which means- if we still believe Hamas’ numbers, that’s 22,000. Of those 13,000 have been combatants. That leaves 9,000 civilian deaths, and as he said, that doesn’t take into account the killings done by Hamas or people dying from other causes. This is the best combatant-civilian ratio of any urban war.

So what “genocide”? What “war crimes”? Just like you, they’re parroting Hamas accusations without a thought. Hamas’ numbers and demographics have also been mathematically proven to be false:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news ... ty-numbers

If you’re going to protest, incite violence against a group of people, call for the destruction of one of America’s allies, at least have the decency to check that your cause if true and valid instead of jumping on the trendy wagon because it’s the cool thing to do.
MonarchMom wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:11 am I find the comments in this thread very disappointing. The student protests here are part of a world-wide protest against war crimes. The images of children and civilians blocked from receiving food and medical care are heart breaking. For students to protest this is not childish, spoiled or worthy of being mocked. Property destruction is wrong, but free speech and political protest are American rights.

Again, you can agree or disagree with their goals to pressure the universities to divest from weapons corporations and the financial support for the current Israeli military tactics. But choosing to attack them personally instead of engaging on the very real issues raised only perpetuates the status quo. And the status quo is over 35,000 killed in the Israel–Hamas war, 70% of them women and children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualtie ... of%20UNRWA.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-impleme ... on-1865613

“Israel Implemented More Measures to Prevent Civilian Casualties Than Any Other Nation in History | Opinion”
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just for contrast, my son just told me that yesterday a teacher from his university posted some pro palestinian and antisemitic posts on X, which the security branch of our Comité Central (the agency that oversees all matter related to the Jewish community in Mexico) found them in minutes- don’t ask me how, maybe they had a tip. They immediately contacted the university. This morning my son received a message from the Head of Engineering telling him that this teacher has been fired. That’s how you deal with faculty promoting hate and violence.
This afternoon the health department of the university also sent a letter inviting Jewish students to approach the school’s psychologists if they feel anxious or scared of the situation, especially in the light of what’s happening in American universities.
And finally, back in Women’s International Day, the university invited students to make displays of women’s issues. My son and some other Jewish students made a display on the Israeli rape victims and the denial of the world. The next day, someone had vandalized it and inundated the library with unauthorized anti Israel propaganda. The Jewish students approached the administration and got permission to call “bitachon”, the group that oversees security for the Jewish community. They arrived, removed the propaganda and the school helped the Jewish students to redo the display. They also told them that they can call on our security group if they’re ever threatened.
The anti Israel students were suspended for putting unauthorized pamphlets on the library.

I never thought I would be saying “thank God I live in Mexico and not the U.S, Canada, the U.K or Australia” 😂
Lexy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:43 pm
Anti-Israel protesters who have set up an encampment on the campus of the University of California, Los Angeles are asking supporters to donate various items to help them sustain their acts of disobedience, including vegan food, gas masks and EpiPens.

A Google document posted online by Students for Justice in Palestine at UCLA shows a list of much-needed items wanted by the protesters at the so-called UCLA Palestine Solidarity Encampment.

"We will not leave. We will remain here until our demands are met," the group said in a statement.

The list includes airsoft goggles, knee and elbow pads, utility gloves - without reinforced knuckles – bright flashlights with strobe, rope, zip ties, skater helmets, shields, wood to construct a barrier and non-steroid inhalers.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ucla-anti-is ... ds-epipens
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Who would’ve guessed frat boys would be America’s heroes? 😁
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:27 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:02 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:42 pm

Lol, die of dehydration and starvation…

Go home then.

The university has set up a lovely cafeteria for them… they’re not obligated to deliver food to them as they commit felonies.
The protesters are asking those who support their political stance to aid them in their effort to stay in the encampments. They aren't asking the university for these things.

Agree or disagree about their reasons for protesting and occupying the space, but no need to conflate the "demands" for the university to divest from what they see as genocide, and their requests for supplies from their supporters.
It seems like the guys who protected the American flag from being taken down and replaced with a Palestinian one are getting thousands per minute donated…

Maybe these protesters can take some notes?

Someone set up a Go Fund Me page to "throw a rager" for the boys at UNC Chapel Hill who protected the American flag. The description reads:

"Commie losers across the country have invaded college campuses to make dumb demands of weak University Administrators.

But amidst the chaos, the screaming, the anti-semitism, the hatred of faith and flag, stood a platoon of American heroes. Armored in Vineyard Vines and Patagonia, fueled by Zyn and White Claws, these triumphant Brohemians protected Old Glory from the unwashed Marxist horde -- laughing at their shrieks and wails and shielding the Stars & Stripes from Soviet missiles.

These boys... no, men, of the UNC Chapel Hill Pi Kappa Phi, gave the best to America and now they deserve the best.

Help us raise funds to throw this frat the party they deserve, a party worth of the boat-shoed Broleteriat who did their country proud."

2A2161FB-B7B3-46A8-B520-24048B03784A.png
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:57 pm Jewish Voices for Peace does NOT support Jews. They actually support and promote various antisemitic narratives, conspiracy theories, tropes and blood libels. Furthermore, most of its members aren’t even Jewish.
Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. I'll look into them further when I get the time to.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 pm So where are all the protests against Russia?
HERE
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 pm Where are the protests against Bolo Haram in Nigeria?
HERE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic