protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off-campus Jews being yelled at to ‘go back to Poland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:09 am
Della wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 am
Lexy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:37 am Columbia anti-Israel encampment ringleader once said ‘Zionists don’t deserve to live

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/c ... e-to-live/

The fact that Columbia's president has not put a stop to this tells me that she supports the agitators and likely supports Hamas. They can justify their decision anyway they want to verbally, but actions speak louder than words.
The fact that it's always tabloid rags you identify as your sources tells me all I need to know. Do you have subscriptions, 😂
https://www.newsweek.com/who-khymani-ja ... ry-1894488

https://www.instagram.com/tabletmag/reel/C6NJKMkNUk-/
Did you read the Newsweek article?

I don't do IG, lol. That's like getting news from Tik Tok.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anti-Israel protester admits she doesn't know why she's at NYU protest

https://www.foxnews.com/media/watch-ant ... yu-protest
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not shocking. Some of these protesters are paid. And most of these kids are privileged wokes with meaningless lives that found on Tik Tok the latest trendy thing to be: antisemitic Israel hater. They been fed the classic anti Israel tropes: that Jews “stole” the land, that there’s an “occupation”, that Israel is committing “genocide” and in an “apartheid” state. They don’t even bother to educate themselves and believe all this lies. So in their simplistic woke mentality since Israel is a strong, powerful country they’re the bad guys, the oppressors. And the weak, poor palestinians are the oppressed. And Hamas are their defenders, so they’re the good guys. Their hatred is being fueled with more lies and voila, instant cult and mob mentality.
And that’s why I said before that even if someone says they’re not antisemitic, if they go around spreading these lies, they’re contributing to the rise of antisemitism and the calls for violence. They’re complicit.
Lexy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am Anti-Israel protester admits she doesn't know why she's at NYU protest

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 am Not shocking. Some of these protesters are paid. And most of these kids are privileged wokes with meaningless lives that found on Tik Tok the latest trendy thing to be: antisemitic Israel hater. They been fed the classic anti Israel tropes: that Jews “stole” the land, that there’s an “occupation”, that Israel is committing “genocide” and in an “apartheid” state. They don’t even bother to educate themselves and believe all this lies. So in their simplistic woke mentality since Israel is a strong, powerful country they’re the bad guys, the oppressors. And the weak, poor palestinians are the oppressed. And Hamas are their defenders, so they’re the good guys. Their hatred is being fueled with more lies and voila, instant cult and mob mentality.
And that’s why I said before that even if someone says they’re not antisemitic, if they go around spreading these lies, they’re contributing to the rise of antisemitism and the calls for violence. They’re complicit.
Lexy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am Anti-Israel protester admits she doesn't know why she's at NYU protest

You have been terrified for decades that people would begin to question the motives of Israel and now you are panicking.

"We know Israel lies. Did you know how much? Here’s a list of just some of the debunked propaganda released by the genocidal state followed by evidence that there IS intent to commit genocide against Palestinians in Gaza."

https://hebhjamal.substack.com/p/a-list ... propaganda
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:37 am Columbia anti-Israel encampment ringleader once said ‘Zionists don’t deserve to live

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/c ... e-to-live/

The fact that Columbia's president has not put a stop to this tells me that she supports the agitators and likely supports Hamas. They can justify their decision anyway they want to verbally, but actions speak louder than words.
I find calling for the death of any group of peoples abhorrent - Israelis, Palestinians, Jews, Muslims, Christians, LGBTQ, Migrants. ANY GROUP. People who can condemn some while supporting others have a warped sense of morals.

He should be expelled.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have utterly lost track of who hates who more. : - (
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, it’s quite simple by looking at the protests. One side goes around shouting “from the river to the sea”, “gas the Jews”, “Intifada”, “final solution”, “we don’t want no Jew state, we want a 48” and “death to America”. And they burn Israeli and American flags.
The other side goes around shouting “bring them home!” And they wave Israeli and American flags.
It’s really not that hard to see where the hate comes from.
SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm I have utterly lost track of who hates who more. : - (
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm I have utterly lost track of who hates who more. : - (
Regular people? Or the countries as a whole?

Imagine the pain that has happened… there’s no coming back from it.

You can’t find a space for love in your heart for an enemy once they’ve killed your whole family, raped your daughters, killed your babies by burning them alive in an oven, and then watched the celebration as their naked bodies are paraded through the streets…

There is no chance for peace.

One side will have to win, and one side will have to lose…

The only thing we as outsiders can do is try to get the children out.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

True. It’s also not easy to overcome decades of indoctrination.
I confess that I now realize that I didn’t know what hate was, what it felt like. Sure, like everyone does at some point I would say things like “I hate Trump with a passion!” I now realize that I never hated anyone before in my life. Now watching these misguided turds and seeing all the lies being spread in an attempt to make my people- who are the most wonderful, peace loving people- seem like the villains. Now I know what hate feels like and TBH, it’s a horrible feeling that I hope never to feel again. But I can’t help it: I hate these people that are hurting my family, that are threatening our existence and continuation with their lies and their hate. I don’t think right now that I’ll be able to come back for that and forgive. Hopefully, someday.
Slimshandy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm
Regular people? Or the countries as a whole?

Imagine the pain that has happened… there’s no coming back from it.

You can’t find a space for love in your heart for an enemy once they’ve killed your whole family, raped your daughters, killed your babies by burning them alive in an oven, and then watched the celebration as their naked bodies are paraded through the streets…

There is no chance for peace.

One side will have to win, and one side will have to lose…

The only thing we as outsiders can do is try to get the children out.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic