protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off-campus Jews being yelled at to ‘go back to Poland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anyone spewing hatred and threats should be arrested and held. It's wrong to tell the victims they have to leave-it's the perps who need to leave/called to account!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So the thousands of Jewish students across several universities that have been harassed, assaulted and that have felt scared and unsafe by these protests are wrong and a fringe group of “Jewish” kapos are the ones that got it right? That’s the point you’re trying to make? That these protests aren’t antisemitic because a a handful of students that are probably not Jewish (vast majority of JVP aren’t Jews) and are just tokenizing Jews to promote their agenda of destroying Israel say they aren’t?
But yeah… you’re against antisemitism… 🙄
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

STOP GASLIGHTING JEWS ABOUT ANTISEMITISM

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

“There’s only one solution, Intifada revolution!” and “We don’t want no Jew state!”
But yeah, these aren’t antisemitic…

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

🖕🏽🇮🇱
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:46 pm So the thousands of Jewish students across several universities that have been harassed, assaulted and that have felt scared and unsafe by these protests are wrong and a fringe group of “Jewish” kapos are the ones that got it right? That’s the point you’re trying to make? That these protests aren’t antisemitic because a a handful of students that are probably not Jewish (vast majority of JVP aren’t Jews) and are just tokenizing Jews to promote their agenda of destroying Israel say they aren’t?
I didn't say that.

JVP has been around since 1996 and have been pretty consistent in their support for BDS campaign. They received little student support until 2014 after which they have JVP organizations on campuses throughout the US. I think most Americans first heard of them immediately following October 7th when they were conducting sit-ins in airports and congress. One thing they have never done is hurl anti-semitic slurs or threats. They have never to my knowledge been involved in any kind of violence.

JVP, along with many other campus organizations on University Campuses have staged these protests in the form of sit-ins, die ins, and encampments. This is all form of peaceful protest. HOWEVER, we've seen horrific violent and anti-semitic rhetoric from outside protestors, counter protestors, and the like. This is nothing new as we've seen this with other protests like BLM.

I believe police, faculty, and students when they say that the encampment at Columbia has been peaceful. I also believe the students who say they have been threatened and fear for their safety.

IMO, Universities, including Columbia, have handled these protests abysmally. NO student should feel threatened or fear for their safety on campus. At the start, only those holding a campus id should have been allowed to enter the campus. Anyone present at the protest without a student id should have been removed and charged with trespassing. Anyone engaging in anti-semitic slurs or threatening language who had an id, should have immediately faced disciplinary action including suspension or dismissal. Peaceful protestors should have been left alone. Trying to enact these policies a week into the protest is too late as the damage has already been done.

I'm not going to comment on whether the student who wrote the letter is a "real Jew" or a "token Jew" as I'm not sure what that even means.

You keep trying to paint me as anti-semitic and point out my criticism of Israel's policy with regards to Gaza and West Bank. I'm not riled and I'm not going to engage. I find the best way to combat erroneous accusations is just to not engage.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Voice of reason and experience. This man is a hero!

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Every word.
Calling for a ceasefire from Israel won’t do anything, except make Hamas rearm and regroup do they can do it again. Just as they promised!
Anyone who wants a real, lasting ceasefire and peace for Gaza should be demanding Hamas’ surrender, not Israel’s.
Lexy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:03 pm
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:55 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:46 pm So the thousands of Jewish students across several universities that have been harassed, assaulted and that have felt scared and unsafe by these protests are wrong and a fringe group of “Jewish” kapos are the ones that got it right? That’s the point you’re trying to make? That these protests aren’t antisemitic because a a handful of students that are probably not Jewish (vast majority of JVP aren’t Jews) and are just tokenizing Jews to promote their agenda of destroying Israel say they aren’t?
I didn't say that.

JVP has been around since 1996 and have been pretty consistent in their support for BDS campaign. They received little student support until 2014 after which they have JVP organizations on campuses throughout the US. I think most Americans first heard of them immediately following October 7th when they were conducting sit-ins in airports and congress. One thing they have never done is hurl anti-semitic slurs or threats. They have never to my knowledge been involved in any kind of violence.

JVP, along with many other campus organizations on University Campuses have staged these protests in the form of sit-ins, die ins, and encampments. This is all form of peaceful protest. HOWEVER, we've seen horrific violent and anti-semitic rhetoric from outside protestors, counter protestors, and the like. This is nothing new as we've seen this with other protests like BLM.

I believe police, faculty, and students when they say that the encampment at Columbia has been peaceful. I also believe the students who say they have been threatened and fear for their safety.

IMO, Universities, including Columbia, have handled these protests abysmally. NO student should feel threatened or fear for their safety on campus. At the start, only those holding a campus id should have been allowed to enter the campus. Anyone present at the protest without a student id should have been removed and charged with trespassing. Anyone engaging in anti-semitic slurs or threatening language who had an id, should have immediately faced disciplinary action including suspension or dismissal. Peaceful protestors should have been left alone. Trying to enact these policies a week into the protest is too late as the damage has already been done.

I'm not going to comment on whether the student who wrote the letter is a "real Jew" or a "token Jew" as I'm not sure what that even means.

You keep trying to paint me as anti-semitic and point out my criticism of Israel's policy with regards to Gaza and West Bank. I'm not riled and I'm not going to engage. I find the best way to combat erroneous accusations is just to not engage.
Antisemitism has been redefined to include saying anything negative about Israel. Someone is trying really hard to suppress us from disagreement with its actions.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/m ... ntisemitic
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic