Blocking traffic for a political protest…

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:24 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:06 am
Della wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:21 am

Who is he speaking with?
That’s probably a question you can answer for yourself since you’re so much more knowledgeable than me when it comes to Christianity.
😂5150
You’re kind of bad at this…

If I say you’re much more knowledgeable than me about something, and you reply back that I’m crazy for that answer… it means that the more “sane” answer for me to give would be acknowledging the fact that I’m more knowledgeable than you on it…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:31 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:06 am

That’s probably a question you can answer for yourself since you’re so much more knowledgeable than me when it comes to Christianity.
😂5150

If I say you’re much more knowledgeable than me about something, and you reply back that I’m crazy for that answer… it means that the more “sane” answer for me to give would be acknowledging the fact that I’m more knowledgeable than you on it…
You just keep deflecting. It's funny to watch.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:43 am

😂5150

That’s not deflection, that’s an acknowledgment that it’s pointless to talk to you because you just continually ask questions you already know the answers to and insult me whenever I don’t play your game…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

That’s not deflection, that’s an acknowledgment that it’s pointless to talk to you because you just continually ask questions you already know the answers to and insult me whenever I don’t play your game…
You don't know, do you?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:29 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am

You don't know, do you?
I do… it’s just annoying to be in a conversation someone is trying to lead… it’s quite obvious that you already have your next three replies planned out and have assumed that you’re going to try to play this chess game with my replies, but it never really works out for you because I’m not giving you the replies you planned for.

So just say what you want to say and stop trying to lead the conversation…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic