Trumps Extreme Deportation and Immigration Agenda

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:02 am "You got to pay. You got to pay your bills." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sorry, know not the point of the article but from him, the comment is HYSTERICAL.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:28 am
Della wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:09 am
WellPreserved wrote: ↑Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:43 am

4.2 million agricultural workers
1.2 million construction workers
720 thousand production workers
720 thousand workers in service industry
480 thousand transportation workers

11 million consumers

You think the price of food and construction is expensive now?

Also, does anyone really like the idea of National Guard coming into your town and rounding up the undocumented. Let's be honest, they're just going to check papers of those who look like they could be undocumented. So if you "look" like an immigrant, what documentation should you carry to make sure that you are not held until court hearing?

Steven Miller hasn't discussed what going to happen with the children of the undocumented but pretty sure it will be disgusting.
I don't see how anyone can't see the dangers this represents. To know that this is what some seemingly want for this nation is disturbing to say the least.
Those who want it know that they and their family will not be targeted.

Really, the ripple effect is pretty staggering as well. Example, we had a long-time resident stopped in a road block last year on his way back from the airport. He was driving without a license, arrested, and then deported as he was undocumented. He was a well-paid manager at a commercial nursery. His wife who has her green card and five children who are American citizens remained and receive public assistance.

This immigration plan is going to create a whole bunch of single parents and kids in single parent households. The Republican plan is also to do away with SNAP and reserve housing assistance for married couples.πŸ€”

What do you think of the plan to deport those pesky immigrant college students who are protesting the war in Gaza? This from the party of "free speech".
They think they won't be targeted, but unintended consequences have a way of worming their way in.

I believe many Republican governors are already working the Trump agenda into state agencies and legislatures.

Yes, I heard. And DeSantis is leading the charge with laws that would prevent Syrians from buying real estate in Florida. SMH.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: ↑Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:20 pm I didn't read all of the article but all I have to say is he will have his hands full after the job Biden has done on our country.
LOL Biden got to spend his first term cleaning up the cluster f**k mess that Trump left behind.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic