Prince Harry says King Charles’ cancer could reunify royals, 'I love my family'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Prince Harry is opening up about his father King Charles III’s cancer following his visit to the United Kingdom.

After Harry's brief, yet emotional reunion with Charles, the estranged prince said his father’s illness could reunify the royal family.

"I love my family. The fact that I was able to get on a plane and go and see him… spend any time with him, I’m grateful for that," Harry told "Good Morning America" in a bombshell interview.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... r-BB1io3wG
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Births and deaths have a way of pulling a family together. I hate that families in the public eye have a mass following both rooting for them to resolve issues and rooting them to not. I hope that the British royal family is able to reconcile but a lot of families, even us “commoners” are never able to do so, so I’m not going to judge them either way.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:17 pm Births and deaths have a way of pulling a family together. I hate that families in the public eye have a mass following both rooting for them to resolve issues and rooting them to not. I hope that the British royal family is able to reconcile but a lot of families, even us “commoners” are never able to do so, so I’m not going to judge them either way.
I agree. I don’t care who did what, I hate to see division amongst family and can’t see myself wishing that on anybody at a time like this.

I have been following the story and praying they all can find peace.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s sad that sometimes tragedy has to happen for people to realize what’s important. I pray for King Charles’s recovery and hope that they can settle their issues and move on without resentments and regrets. Because as much as they’re in the public eye and have the duties of a royal family, they’re at the very core a family, like any other.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic