I don't know what to do

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:24 pm Let me play my tiny violin for those who think I'm mean. I'm not I'm being honest.

Being an Uber driver isn't a 40 hour a week real job. It's generally a side hustle utilized by someone who's trying to supplement their income. They then pay taxes on this being an independent contractor. Let us be honest again, KK has said she works these jobs "under the table"

Further I have zero empathy for someone who uses their only means of transportation for their job yet fails to keep it fully covered in the event of a full loss. No, instead let's sue a teenager who has at best a part time job because they caused an accident.

If you want to continue to enable someone's stupidity then go-ahead, but I won't. It's called grown up, own up and be an adult.
You're hung up on that welfare queen bit 🤣
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:17 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:00 pm

I never called my kids any attrocious names! Eff off! If youre talking about the time where I vented ONLINE about what i was currently going thru give me a damn break.I didnt call my child any names and if i did in the moment it was ONLINE and i was venting .Im not perfect! I never said i was a perfect parent.
You’ve called your kids a c**t, a bitch, and many others. It doesn’t matter if it’s online, it’s unacceptable. This is a public website that your kids could easily end up seeing. My point is to reflect on how you feel being called names next time you want to say disgusting things about your kids.
Lol that's a flat out LIE .I have never referred to my kids as any of those names .Ever. The post I vented about my daughter situation is still up .You are a liar.
100% not a lie. You’re the liar.
EB1C6544-8C98-48B3-847E-A63C91EA4800.jpeg
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:23 pm 20240210_210559.jpgMy smashed up car... Im so upset . This was the most reliable car I've ever had. I drove it cross country. I was so proud to have it paid off now its gone .I had to walk dd to college this morning 1.5 miles and pick her up. All my dr offices are in Henderson i live in north las Vegas.. now im stuck with no transportation .It was dd birthday yesterday and it was ruined .I canceled her reservation at sugar factory.I made plans to go to the movies down the street instead but I slept all day so i messed that up too.I was so depressed.Im glad i didn't have passengers in the car with me i just dropped them off right before i got hit.
So if the other driver ran a red and T- boned you, why the hell is YOUR front end all smashed up? Something smells fishy about another one of your tall tales.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:56 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:23 pm 20240210_210559.jpgMy smashed up car... Im so upset . This was the most reliable car I've ever had. I drove it cross country. I was so proud to have it paid off now its gone .I had to walk dd to college this morning 1.5 miles and pick her up. All my dr offices are in Henderson i live in north las Vegas.. now im stuck with no transportation .It was dd birthday yesterday and it was ruined .I canceled her reservation at sugar factory.I made plans to go to the movies down the street instead but I slept all day so i messed that up too.I was so depressed.Im glad i didn't have passengers in the car with me i just dropped them off right before i got hit.
So if the other driver ran a red and T- boned you, why the hell is YOUR front end all smashed up? Something smells fishy about another one of your tall tales.
I was t-boned about 25 years ago and was hit hard enough to send me flying. My car was smashed on the driver side, front, and passenger side front quarter panel. I had a busted knee and a completely totaled car. I got super lucky considering I was hit by. Big box truck and I was in a Monte Carlo.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'd say it even if it were an adult.

There is NO injury. The car is a loss, and that it what insurance is for. Now if she had serious injury then 100% get an attorney. But in this case use it as a lesson learned.

Carry full coverage when using your only vehicle for work.

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:42 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:24 pm Let me play my tiny violin for those who think I'm mean. I'm not I'm being honest.

Being an Uber driver isn't a 40 hour a week real job. It's generally a side hustle utilized by someone who's trying to supplement their income. They then pay taxes on this being an independent contractor. Let us be honest again, KK has said she works these jobs "under the table"

Further I have zero empathy for someone who uses their only means of transportation for their job yet fails to keep it fully covered in the event of a full loss. No, instead let's sue a teenager who has at best a part time job because they caused an accident.

If you want to continue to enable someone's stupidity then go-ahead, but I won't. It's called grown up, own up and be an adult.
Are you seriously saying that Kookoo should not sue the at fault driver because she's a teen?

Part-time, full-time, weekend, night time jobs are all REAL jobs.

Kookoo, the at fault driver's insurance should pay for your total loss, rental car, medical bills, and loss of your Uber pay. They may give you a hard time but just be sure to expeditiously give them all the paperwork they ask for and include loss of pay even when you have a rental because legally, your can't use a rental for Uber.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:20 pm
highlandmum wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:42 pm Was your car registered as a work vehicle with your insurance? Because if is was not you may be on the hook for the entire repair. A good lawyer will find this out.
That would be the case if i was in nyc which is a no fault state but nevada is an at fault state so i was assured that me working uber wouldn't affect anything. I didnt cause the accident so im definitely not going to be on the hook for the repairs.If i caused it than absolutely.
It has nothing to do with who was at fault and if it is a fault vs no fault state. It has everything to do with the insurance company making money, and that is done by finding out any piece of information that could deny a claim. All I am saying is be careful, insurance companies want you to inform them that you are using your car for deliveries (as it is now a rider and guess what, they can and probably will charge you more money). If your/her company finds out and you are without such rider, they can refuse your claim as it is written in your policy. Your insurance can even cancel your policy.

The fine print is, your insurance company has your car listed as a personal vehicle if you do not have the delivery rider. As a result the deliver now fall out side of these parameters into a classification of business-use.

Also I thought these delivery companies offered their drivers supplementary insurance, to be used after they exhaust their insurance? I could be completely wrong on this, but have your checked? Of course this would only apply if you were making deliveries.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:31 am
I was t-boned about 25 years ago and was hit hard enough to send me flying. My car was smashed on the driver side, front, and passenger side front quarter panel. I had a busted knee and a completely totaled car. I got super lucky considering I was hit by. Big box truck and I was in a Monte Carlo.
Except her car is ONLY damaged on the front end....and she has had multiple accidents she's talked about on this site where she was at fault. For example when she hit an ambulance
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:17 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:01 pm Call you insurance agent and find out what coverage you have. If the other driver is found to be at fault then your company may be able to pursue her insurance to cover a rental car and any medical bills. Any lawsuit would be for pain, suffering or lost wages above and beyond the medical bills.
Thank you. I know what coverage I have i only got liability only because insurance is so high out here. I would like my car paid for any pain/suffering can be dealt with seperately hopefully.I haven't signed the lawyer agreement yet I need my car dealt with first.
Unless insurance is different in the States than it is in Canada if you're not at fault then you still have the equivalent of collision. The other person's liability covers the repairs or payout of your car.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Vehicle accidents suck.

Vehicle repairs are so dang expensive.

Vehicles although, a bit better, are still crazy expensive compared to 2019 prices.

I am always unsettled and shameful about lawyers and lawsuits against an individual, lol, it’s completely illogical, but I feel like karma will come back and get me & my loved ones.

I am sorry all this is happening.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:31 am
Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:31 am

Except her car is ONLY damaged on the front end....and she has had multiple accidents she's talked about on this site where she was at fault. For example when she hit an ambulance
WRONG. The ambulance was at fault which is why I got a 16k settlement check. I was only at fault once and that accident didnt even hit my driving record because I was in a rental. Please stop making up your own narratives to make me look like a bad driver.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic