Best Grammy Awards show ever!

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Never been interested in the Grammies. I’m not really into commercial rappers but I am happy for Killer Mike.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:25 am I never watch these shows, but this was actually really great except for the stupid speech by Jay Z.
Saw that clips and wasn't a fan of it either. It's OK to speak up for his wife but he went too far.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:56 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:25 am I never watch these shows, but this was actually really great except for the stupid speech by Jay Z.
Saw that clips and wasn't a fan of it either. It's OK to speak up for his wife but he went too far.
I felt sorry for his daughter. How embarrassing -Mom's great but until she writes and sings all her own music there is no comparison. This made Jay Z look shallow and petty.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:09 am
I felt sorry for his daughter. How embarrassing -Mom's great but until she writes and sings all her own music there is no comparison. This made Jay Z look shallow and petty.
Well it's been decades since a black artist won so it's questionable as to why.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:09 am
I don’t listen to Swift so it’s not about which one is more talented to me and I didn’t have a problem with his overall message.

He just shouldn’t have thrown shots at other artists who have won or have been nominated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic