So many people don't believe me when I say I have custody of my ex boyfriend's kids

Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:20 pm Have a little patience. Your situation isn't exactly common.
I am extremely patient. I know it isn't common but that doesn't mean that people who don't know or understand the situation should argue about it with me.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:11 pm
KendallsMom wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:20 pm Have a little patience. Your situation isn't exactly common.
I am extremely patient. I know it isn't common but that doesn't mean that people who don't know or understand the situation should argue about it with me.
Just don't argue with them. If you feel like someone is starting to be argumentative, stop explaining yourself. They don't actually care anyway. They're just bored.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:11 pm
Just don't argue with them. If you feel like someone is starting to be argumentative, stop explaining yourself. They don't actually care anyway. They're just bored.
I wish that worked but it has caused issues. Once I had to have police involvement when picking up my kids from school because they wouldn't release them to me. That was just the most extreme case.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:19 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:26 pm And it is frustrating to have to explain over and over and over and over again.

My ex and I had a bad break up and he acted like a fool. The kids were in the custody of CPS before I was able to get them back home and fight for custody. I have had full custody for 5 years now. They are my kids and I love it but so many people make it seem like it is impossible to get custody of kids if you are not biologically their parent. Anyone can fight for custody of kids, it doesn't matter if you share blood or not. A good judge will always rule in the best interest of the kids

I'm just venting, I almost never use anon but today I ñeedee to vrn
What kind of home life were you and the boyfriend providing that CPS stepped in and removed the children?
It wasn't my home life it was my ex's.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic