"Global" conspiracy in Georgia

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Georgia GOP Chair Goes Full Flat-Earth, Says Globes Are Part of a Conspiracy

“Every store, you buy a globe. There’s globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why? It doesn’t make sense.”

KANDISS TAYLOR, A recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234741082/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Unfortunately I can't read it.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol, what.

This is why we don’t dismantle education.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You mean Georgia, not Texas.
But I don’t know if this is hilarious or terrifying….
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:39 am
Georgia GOP Chair Goes Full Flat-Earth, Says Globes Are Part of a Conspiracy

“Every store, you buy a globe. There’s globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why? It doesn’t make sense.”

KANDISS TAYLOR, A recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234741082/
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:09 am You mean Georgia, not Texas.
But I don’t know if this is hilarious or terrifying….
thanks - fixed the title
Locked Previous topicNext topic