Joe Exotic 2024

Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:37 pm Doesn't sound any worse than the other candidates that we have in the ring right now. If the Republicans and the Democrats don't find someone even halfway decent to put up for election I just might cast my vote for Tiger King. I definitely won't vote for Trump or DeSantis. I'm not particularly keen on voting for Biden. If they can't find anyone else then it's entirely possible that neither party will get my vote.

I've seen all the episodes. It's like a train wreck, you can't look away and you have to see the whole thing through.
I don't know if I'd vote for Joe, even if my options were limited. But def some food for thought when dude is basically saying "f**k all this fighting and let's just live and let live". Craziest mofo in the race and he sounds the most logical LOL.

I am reaching the belief that anyone over retirement age shouldn't be allowed to run because they can basically create policies that will destroy the planet and society with no fucks to give because they'll be dead before the damage starts, leaving the younger gen to clean up their shit.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic