His new girlfriend doesn't understand he is not the father anymore

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My ex/baby daddy is a total loser now. He wasn't horrible back when we were together but a few years after we broke up he got into heavy drugs and alcohol. He ended up losing his parental rights and is no longer legally the father of my kids. He hasn't been in about 5 years. I haven't heard from him in even longer than that.

All of a sudden I get a message on Facebook from a joint account of him and his new girlfriend. The message said that they missed the kids and wanted to be able to see them. I blocked the account. A few days later I get a message from just her account. She says it is unfair that I am keeping the kids away and I need to grow up for them so they can have a father. I blocked her and now I have messages being sent to my phone. I did send one message back saying that he is no longer their dad after he signed his rights away and she needs to back off and stop contacting me. She doesn't seem to understand that giving up custody is different than giving up rights. She said they were going to take me to court so he can see his kids. He will never have rights to them, going to court won't make a difference. I'm about to change my number but that would be so complicated. f**k him and her.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Let them get laughed out of court
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

"They" missed the kids? Has she ever even met them?
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Archive and screenshot everything that has been sent to you by them/her, and just ignore her from here on in.

She's new in his life and IIRC, no family court judge will take her seriously.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Have your attorney wrote a cease and desist letter while reminding them that a TPR order has been issued.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

How did he sign his rights away?
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

TPR doesn't mean he's not their father anymore. He will always be their father. He is just no longer Dad.

That being said, the girlfriend most likely is being fed a sob story from him and is refusing to believe anything that contradicts whatever dumbfuck story he's spun (women like this are generally hot trash anyway but still). Let her push him to take you to court so you can all laugh at her for wasting everyone's time.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic