Best places to live list came out…

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:58 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:19 pm Stay out of Florida if you’ve got children at least until the raving, racist, deep in the closest idiot we got for a governor is out of office. And yes you can’t convince me he doesnt secretly yearn to wear his wife’s clothing and can’t handle it. That’s why he’s doing what he is. And if I was to stay in Florida I wouldn’t go to Sarasota. I’m old but the people over there are worse.
You’ll be very disappointed when he becomes president then.
As would most Americans, half way decent people, and anyone who has a single working brain cell.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tampa is full. Go away.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:05 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:19 pm Stay out of Florida if you’ve got children at least until the raving, racist, deep in the closest idiot we got for a governor is out of office. And yes you can’t convince me he doesnt secretly yearn to wear his wife’s clothing and can’t handle it. That’s why he’s doing what he is. And if I was to stay in Florida I wouldn’t go to Sarasota. I’m old but the people over there are worse.
As would most Americans, half way decent people, and anyone who has a single working brain cell.
Most Americans? No. Half? Yes. Him being young, fresh faced, former military, and loved by many gives him an edge over the 2 old farts running now. That’s not even considering the abysmal job Biden is doing. Most Americans do not want Biden running again.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If he does then yes it will be a hell of the next four years
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:24 pm

Most Americans? No. Half? Yes. Him being young, fresh faced, former military, and loved by many gives him an edge over the 2 old farts running now. That’s not even considering the abysmal job Biden is doing. Most Americans do not want Biden running again.
More than half of Americans hold a "very unfavorable" opinion of him. The two old farts running now having a lower approval rating doesn't mean that most Americans love him or that anyone who is slightly intelligent would vote for him.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

He doesn't stand a chance.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:02 am

That's what they said about Trump when he first announced he was running. And look what happened there. Never count anyone out.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:09 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:02 am

That's what they said about Trump when he first announced he was running. And look what happened there. Never count anyone out.
Trump is Trump and he's going to walk all over the little bear from Florida.
Locked Previous topicNext topic